• For those missing Gossip Girl, Bloomingdale's is hosting a "Hot Gossip" night. Browse contemporary sportswear while sipping caffeine-infused V2 vodka cocktails. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2888); 6–8.
• Wink marks up to 80 percent off handbags, jewelry, apparel, and shoes at its annual warehouse sale. Brands on sale include Alice + Olivia, Seychelles, and Rebecca Minkoff. Through 3/8. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St.; (212-877-7727); 3/6–3/8 (11–7).
• Nau offers a selection of outdoor and urban lifestyle clothes from the fall/winter collection at 40 to 75 percent off. Through 3/9. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; 3/6 (11–7), 3/7–3/8 (12–8), 3/9 (12–6).
• Get an extra 20 percent off contemporary sale items at Shopbop.com. Milly’s eyelash lace trapeze dress is down to $216 (originally $432) and a convertible tunic dress from Shelley Steffe is now $116 (originally $288). Just enter PLUS20 at checkout.
• Sweet kids’ gear from Jacadi and Rachel Riley is half off; a girl’s three-tiered dress with bloomers is now $35. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 3/4 and 3/6 (10–7); 3/5 and 3/7 (10–6).
• Men’s and women’s clothes and accessories from Paul Stuart are up to 75 percent off; a blue houndstooth suit was $1,084 but is now $271. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/4–3/6 (9–6:30); 3/7 (9–5).
• Rachel Roy's blouses, slacks, and dresses are up to 70 percent off; the beaded Anza dress was $1,645 but is now $500. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-629-7170); noon–7.
Most Viewed Stories
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.