• The Naeem Khan trunk show ends today at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• The green trend hits the sales department, as (eco)mpassion's “carbon neutral designer sample sale” starts. Find up to 90 percent off Joe’s Jeans, People’s Liberation, Citizens of Humanity, and more. Five percent of sales are donated to Trees for the Future. Through 3/23. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; 12–8.
• The Project No. 8 sale offers clothes by Loeffler Randall, Maison Martin Margiela, and Tucker for 50 to 80 percent off. Through 3/22. 215 Centre St., nr. Grand St. (212-219-1693); 4–8.
• Denim and select designer apparel is 35 to 80 percent off at the Art of Shop spring Soho sample sale. Find Seven for All Mankind and Monarchy in the denim section; a selection of spring items by Versace, Costume National, and Just Cavalli are expected, too. Through 3/23. 76 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Thurs. (2–7), Fri.–Sun. (11–7).
• Lauren Merkin's raffia totes (now $175), silk-lamé clutches (now $80), and other cute bags in every swatch imaginable are marked down by 40 to 70 percent. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 3/18–3/20 (11–7).
• Patricia Field is overflowing with new spring goodies so they’re having a winter sidewalk sale to get rid of winter merchandise. Starting tomorrow, find racks and buckets marked $5, $10, and $20. On Saturday, they’ll serve spiked lemonade. 302 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St. (212-966-4066); Fri. and Sat. (4–8).
• Prep for beach vacations at the J Rosen Showroom which offers deals on swimwear, flip-flops, and jewelry from Vix, Lisa Curran, and Debbie Katz; cover-ups were $140 to $250 but are now $30 to $80. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); cash only; through 3/21 (9–8).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.