• Monique Lhuillier appears at the "Celebrate Love Ever After" bridal event. View the designer's latest fashions while talking with other wedding experts. A reservation is mandatory. Macy's, 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-494-2707); 6:30–9.
• Bright jewel tones are mighty trendy this season, so stock up at the Reem Acra trunk show. Through 2/26. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Old Navy and Gap's spring sales offer up to 40 percent off current spring stock. Old Navy's canvas flats are only $8 (from $17), while Gap's three-button shrunken blazer is $30 (was $70). Shop online or in stores.
• Red-carpet favorite Marchesa Couture and Notte by Marchesa are 40 to 80 percent off; Notte by Marchesa gowns are now $425. Through 3/29. The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford Ste. (212-247-2700); 3/26 (noon–7); 3/27 (10–8); 3/28 (10–7); 3/29 (10–3).
• Men’s and women’s silk tuxedo shirts (now $75), linen pants (now $57), and floral dresses (now $99) from DDC Lab are on sale. Through 3/30. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (212-741-9260); 3/26–3/29 (10–7), 3/30 (11–6).
• Need some animal-print skirts or a cute halter dress? Hit Derek Lam's spring trunk show. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., third fl. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• The boho-inspired spring collection from Free People is up to 60 percent off. Find tees, dresses, and jackets for $10 to $35. Through 3/26. Clothing Line, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 3/24 (12–6), 3/25 (10–7), 3/26 (10–6).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.