• Take advantage of La Perla's "Fit Day" to make sure you're buying the pricey lingerie in the right size. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., sixth fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Meet Rachel Roy today when she stops by Saks this afternoon to preview of her fall 2008 collection. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., second fl. (212-753-4000); 1–2.
• The Naeem Khan trunk show begins today at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• The once-a-year Hermès of Paris sample sale starts tomorrow. Both men’s and women’s collections will be marked down. Through 3/22. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Wed. (10–6), Thurs. (10–8), Fri. and Sat. (10–6).
• Makeup from Prescriptives is 25 percent off at the brand's first-ever friends and family online sale event. The AnyWear Multi-Purpose makeup stick with SPF 15 is now $26 (was $35). Just type in FFSP8 at checkout.
• Boutique on 57 offers shoes, dresses, and accessories by Chanel, Valentino, Gucci, and more for up to 70 percent off at this private sample sale. Score handbags from Yves St. Laurent and Dolce & Gabbana. Shoes are $125 (were $680), and dresses are $750 (were $5,500). Through 3/19. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); 10–7.
• Lauren Merkin's raffia totes (now $175), silk-lamé clutches (now $80), and other cute bags in every swatch imaginable are marked down by 40 to 70 percent. Through 3/20. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 3/18–3/20 (11–7).
• The Project No. 8 sale offers clothes by Loeffler Randall, Maison Martin Margiela, and Tucker for 50 to 80 percent off. Through 3/22. 215 Centre St., nr. Grand St. (212-219-1693); 4–8.
• The green trend hits the sales department, as (eco)mpassion's "carbon neutral designer sample sale” starts. Find up to 90 percent off Joe’s Jeans, People’s Liberation, Citizens of Humanity, and more. Five percent of sales are donated to Trees for the Future. Through 3/23. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; 12–8.
• Denim and select designer apparel is 35 to 80 percent off at the Art of Shop spring Soho sample sale. Find Seven For All Mankind and Monarchy in the denim section; a selection of spring items by Versace, Costume National, and Just Cavalli are expected, too. Through 3/23. 76 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Thurs. (2–7), Fri.–Sun. (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.