• Thinking about next fall already? Preview the Michael Kors fall 2008 collection on the second floor of Saks today. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., second fl. (212-753-4000).
• Lauren Merkin's raffia totes (now $175), silk-lamé clutches (now $80), and other cute bags in every swatch imaginable are marked down by 40 to 70 percent. Through 3/20. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 3/18–3/20 (11–7).
• Boutique on 57 offers shoes, dresses, and accessories by Chanel, Valentino, Gucci, and more for up to 70 percent off at this private sample sale. Score handbags from Yves Saint Laurent and Dolce & Gabbana. Shoes are $125 (down from $680), and dresses are $750 (originally $5,500). Through 3/19. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); 10–7.
• Henri Bendel’s silk sweaters are at least 25 percent off. Long-sleeved crews are $89 (originally $118), and cardigans are $179 (originally $238). Sweaters come in ten colors and seven styles. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St.; 212-247-1100; Mon.–Sat. (10–8); Sun. (noon–7).
• Travel goodies from Flight 001 are an extra 20 percent off in their online Final Boarding sale. A Paul Smith wallet is now $80 (was $225), and a Robot Laptop Bag is only $64 (originally $120). Just enter the code DeepSale08 at checkout.
• The once-a-year Hermès of Paris sample sale starts tomorrow. Both men’s and women’s collections will be marked down. Through 3/22. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St. nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Wed. (10–6), Thurs. (10–8), Fri. and Sat. (10–6).