• Thinking about next fall already? Preview the Michael Kors fall 2008 collection on the second floor of Saks today. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., second fl. (212-753-4000).
• Lauren Merkin's raffia totes (now $175), silk-lamé clutches (now $80), and other cute bags in every swatch imaginable are marked down by 40 to 70 percent. Through 3/20. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); 3/18–3/20 (11–7).
• Boutique on 57 offers shoes, dresses, and accessories by Chanel, Valentino, Gucci, and more for up to 70 percent off at this private sample sale. Score handbags from Yves Saint Laurent and Dolce & Gabbana. Shoes are $125 (down from $680), and dresses are $750 (originally $5,500). Through 3/19. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite (917-940-9934); 10–7.
• Henri Bendel’s silk sweaters are at least 25 percent off. Long-sleeved crews are $89 (originally $118), and cardigans are $179 (originally $238). Sweaters come in ten colors and seven styles. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St.; 212-247-1100; Mon.–Sat. (10–8); Sun. (noon–7).
• Travel goodies from Flight 001 are an extra 20 percent off in their online Final Boarding sale. A Paul Smith wallet is now $80 (was $225), and a Robot Laptop Bag is only $64 (originally $120). Just enter the code DeepSale08 at checkout.
• The once-a-year Hermès of Paris sample sale starts tomorrow. Both men’s and women’s collections will be marked down. Through 3/22. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St. nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Wed. (10–6), Thurs. (10–8), Fri. and Sat. (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.