• It's never too late to stock up on quality winter hats. So come to the Patricia Underwood trunk show. Through 3/14. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., main fl.; 10–8.
• Elijah’s fall and holiday collections are up to 70 percent off. Expect draped feminine dresses and plenty of rosettes. Through 3/14. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1502 (no number); 3/12–3/14 (10-8).
• Get a complimentary “Bobbi To-Go Set” with your $100 online order of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics today only. The set includes Mini Crystal Lip Gloss and a lip duo of Raspberry Lip Shimmer and Pink Mocha Lip Gloss. Just enter the LIPSET08 code at checkout (one-time use only).
• Men's and women’s apparel from Paul Smith is marked down up to 80 percent at the sample sale. Women’s dresses are down to $150 (originally $1,000), and a men’s suit is priced at $375 (originally $1,800). 76 Greene St., nr. Broome.; 3/13–3/14 (11–7); 3/15 (11–3).
• Kate McGregor of Kaight’s ecofriendly boutique marks up to 60 percent off for all end-of-season merchandise. A silk shift is now $82 (originally $205), and a sweater coat that was $345 is now $138. 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); 3/13-3/15 (12–8), 3-16 (11–7).
• The Bill Blass sample sale offers womenswear up to 90 percent off at the independent designer retail hub Underground NYC. Dresses that were $500 to $700 are now $50 to $70. Jackets, tops, pants, and skirts are also on sale tomorrow through Sunday. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-226-4312); 3/13–3/14 (12–8), 3/15–3/16 (12–8).
• Theory pants, Splendid tees, and Nanette Lepore dresses are on sale at Olive & Bette's for up to 75 percent off; Tibi skirts and dresses were $250 to $350 but are now from $75. 384 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-0036); 8–7.
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.