• In Russia, you can find Gmail soap. Gshower, anyone? Actually, we're sure there's plenty of geeky fans who'd jump at the chance. [Fashion Week Daily]
• Do you have sensitive skin? Are you broke? These facial cleansers suit both sensitive skin and fragile budgets. [She Finds]
• If you don't like wearing sunscreen under your makeup, you don't have to. SPF can be found in primer, foundation, and powder. [Bella Sugar]
• Christian Audigier’s recently released Ed Hardy scent ($75) aims for a “tattooed, fruity floral.” Sounds like typical hype-y, pricey Hardy! Find it at Macy’s. [Glam Blush]
• Summer is the season for fruity fragrances, and Paul Smith’s Sunshine Edition for Women and Men is the latest limited-edition scent. It smells like grapefruit, lime, and peach. [Now Smell This]
Most Viewed Stories
Chatting With Angela Rye About the Eye Roll Heard ’Round the World
Melania Trump’s Website Has Mysteriously Disappeared
Report: Anna Wintour Is the Genius Behind Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Wardrobe
Girls to Be Tried As Adults in Slender Man Stabbing
If You Just Broke Up With Your Boyfriend of 10 Years, Do This
Can Turmeric Cure Our National Inflammation?
A Guide to Switchel, the Latest ‘It’ Wellness Drink
Visiting New York Showed Me Why I Left
Yesterday, Democrats Nominated Their First Female Presidential Candidate. Today, Trump Told a Woman to ‘Be Quiet’ on Live TV.
Ask Polly: I’m Broke and I Hate My Job!
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWas Tim Kaine Wearing Mascara Last Night? An Investigation.
Don't hate him cuz he's beautiful.Being a Couch Potato Could Kill You and the Global Economy
Oh, that’s all?A Guide to Switchel, the Latest ‘It’ Wellness Drink
It contains apple-cider vinegar (of course) but actually tastes good.5 Drugstore Launches Worthy of Your Money
Including a $3 lipstick and an affordable dry shampoo.Snooki on Jersey Shore Wellness and Sexy Muscles
“There was no sense of wellness, really, when I was filming Jersey Shore. “Crazy Makeup Looks Inspired by Comic-Con
Sailor Moon, Catwoman, and more.The Problem With Sweet-Potato ‘Toast’ and Watermelon ‘Pizza’
Must we lie to ourselves in order to be healthy?The Beauty Sale of the Year Is Here
From La Mer to Tom Ford.Pictures of Food Have Always Been About Status
That oil painting of a fruit bowl was for Likes.Is There Natural Sunscreen in Carrots?
Can eating (or wearing) certain foods protect you against the sun?
It involves sweat.The Latest Beauty-Blogger Trend Is So Gross We Can’t Look Away
It's about as terrifying as it sounds.6 Ways to Get Michelle Obama’s Shiny Convention Hair
Glosses, serums, oh my!Of Course the CrossFit Wedding Couple Is From Brooklyn
They got married at Saturday’s CrossFit Games.Of Course This CrossFit Couple’s Wedding Cake Was Paleo
They got married at Saturday’s CrossFit Games.Kylie Jenner Eye Shadow Arrives Today
At 12 p.m. ET.Tata Harper on Natural Skin Care and Why It Works
“It’s all a matter of ignorance.”The One Tool You’ll Need for Smooth Feet
It's Chrissy Teigen's favorite.The Stolen Moon Juice Crystal Finally Speaks Out
She’s in a better place now.The Easiest Way to Burn 600 Calories Is by Sitting in a 150-Degree Box
Gwyneth Paltrow, Leonardo DiCaprio, and models are all into “detoxing” and sweating it out in hot boxes.