• Heatherette's line for M.A.C will come out one week early on March 20 instead of March 27. That means we have to wait one week less for the sparkliest and pinkest launch event of all time. [Spektra]
• Stella McCartney’s limited-edition bag hits Sephora stores today. For $90, you’ll get an organic-cotton bag, a roll-on scent, the 5 Benefits Moisturizing Cream, all of which — in true Stella style — are ecofriendly. [Teen Vogue]
• Hourglass made a calligraphy pen to make it easier to put on perfect liquid liner. [Spoiled Pretty]
• Reese Witherspoon will star in a new U by Ungaro ad campaign. The scent (along with one for men) was launched in a collaboration between Ungaro and Avon. [Cosmetic News]
• Secretions Magnifiques is supposed to evoke the smell of “blood, sweat, saliva, and sperm.” Yum! The “olfactory orgasm” in a bottle is sold at New York’s Henri Bendel. [BellaSugar]
• Florals may be in for dresses but not fragrances. Estée Lauder ditched florals for "amber woods" in its new scent Sensuous launching in July. Sounds musky! [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
From Our Partners
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
Labor Allies Blast ‘Irresponsible’ TWU Ads Attacking Bill de Blasio
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesRight Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.