If new editorials are any indication, models were roughed up at Fashion Week. Catherine McNeil’s in a wheelchair (and Givenchy ankle boots) for March’s French Vogue. British Vogue’s April issue has Karen Elson on crutches, sporting a bandaged head. Raquel Zimmermann’s taking things to an even darker level, slipping a noose around her neck in front of Linda Evangelista in V magazine. The trend’s also jumped off the page and into reality: Erin O’Connor’s hobbling around London with a sprained ankle. So forget the Balenciaga gladiators for spring, the only accessory you need is a bandage. Kendall Herbst
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?