• Project Runway contestant Jillian Lewis wonders if she could have been a bit more personable and smiley on camera. That's cute. She thinks smiling and fashion go together. [NYDN]
• Daniel Craig has ruined more than 40 bespoke suits by Tom Ford filming the latest James Bond movie Quantum of Solace — and it brings tears to his eyes. [British Vogue]
• Rifat Ozbek's days may be numbered as the creative director of Pollini. The fashion house's parent company is reportedly looking for a replacement for Ozbek who has held his current position since 2004. [WWD]
• You might not buy longer skirts, higher collars, or padded-thigh pants anytime soon but eventually designs like this by people like Marc Jacobs, Stefano Pilati, and Nicolas Ghesquière will become viable. [Times]
• Hilary Alexander doesn't understand why men's cardigans are flying off the shelves. She writes, "It’s got to be the fags-and-slippers brigade, thought I." [Telegraph]
• Caravan in Noho is closing. The store will consolidate with its Upper East Side location and clear out merchandise with a 50 to 90 percent off sale Friday and Saturday. [Racked]
• Lindsay Lohan will record her next album in New York over the next few months and says it will have "a very Kylie Minogue vibe, with great beats and dance singles." Riiiiight. [WWD]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutThe Weeknd Is Working On Some Fashion Projects With Puma
Expect a footwear and clothing collection next year.Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
That’s one way to get the man to change his number.Meet the 28-Year-Old Jewelry Designer Fighting Human Trafficking
Get inspired by philanthropist and The Brave Collection jewelry designer Jessica Hendricks Yee's mission and the 3 steps that ignite her day.Trump Spokesperson Says Hillary Clinton Has ‘Failed Miserably’ As a ‘Champion for Women’
We can agree to disagree.Kesha Shows Her Support for Miss Universe Alicia Machado After Being Body-Shamed By Donald Trump
“You did not deserve to be shamed by this monster.”A Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.Nate Parker Addresses Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Clip
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!The Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.How Do You Follow a Great Designer?
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.Alyssa Milano on Football, Spinning, and Why She Hates Eating Alone
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Being a royal kid seems like a pretty sweet deal.The Male Model Who Has Appeared on More Romance Novel Covers Than Fabio
Jason Baca talks romance-novel cover modeling and eating a ton of chicken breasts.The Retro Stain Remover I Use on Everything
Don’t mind the smell — that’s how you know it’s working.My Toddler Is Having a Halloween Identity Crisis
She doesn’t want to be someone other than herself.