Eats.com is an online social network for foodies. On April 3 it's having a party at Marquee to celebrate its launch and you'll never guess which "V.I.P. foodie" is headlining. That would be Marc Jacobs. Now, we know Jacobs has a taste for the finer things (he does design a good portion of them in this world), but we're surprised food tops that list. After all, in the Marc Jacobs documentary by Loïc Prigent, which follows the designer from his less-svelte days, we learn Jacobs used to live off muscle milk and protein bars. Now trim 'n fit, he told us he drinks green vegetable juice and doesn't consume sugar or caffeine. So, what gives? As you'll see in the clip of the documentary after the jump, he might be looking for inspiration.
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives