After a solid month of nothing but staring at beautiful girls, our eyes were craving a little man meat. So we heaped ourselves a serving of Cole Mohr, a Houston, Texas, native who happens to be the latest addition to our Model Manual. You may not know his name, but you’ve certainly seen his face before: The tattooed fellow snagged Hedi Slimane’s first Dior Homme campaign in 2006 (notice the resemblance much?). One of the first markedly thin men on runways, Mohr catalyzed the skinny-male-model trend so en vogue nowadays. He's not necessarily a beefcake, but we still kind of want to take him out for ice cream. —Kendall Herbst
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!