• Lanvin's fabrics were intricately tiered and sculpted.
• John Galliano exuded brilliance with gypsy pants and sheer floral dresses.
• Elie Saab knows how to work a stripe.
• Marc Jacobs's collection for Louis Vuitton was reminiscent of his own shown at New York Fashion Week. And we agree with the critics: Those wide-thighed pants don't even look good on the models.
• Miu Miu put each model's initials on her outfit, which looked like futuristic gymwear.
• Hermès spiced up plain black and earth-tone pieces with paisley and fringe.
• Chado Ralph Rucci used sprightly feathers and did interesting things with seams.
• Chloé showed bare legs and little chiffon dresses that seemed an usual choice for fall.
• Nina Ricci showed mostly pantsuits in amber hues.
• Kenzo showed busy prints and sweaterdresses with stunning construction.
• Paul & Joe sent bare-legged models down the runway in dresses with fawnlike animal prints.
• The big, furry cone hats at Vanessa Bruno distracted from her nice but simple collection of flowy pants and pretty dresses.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The Cut5 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy, From Frame Jeans to Nike Flyknits
Including under-$50 earbuds for your iPhone 7.19 Statement Coats for When You Need to Be the Center of Attention
From ASOS to Burberry.Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Someone very special is visiting Blake Lively and her brand-new baby.This Actress Has a Great Argument Against Ageism in Hollywood
“You’ll probably be a 70-year-old woman with a 110-year-old boyfriend in a movie, because that’s the age gap that’s allowable.”Stop Wearing Any Accessories Ever.
Fashion Dirtbag weighs in on jazzing up your outfits.Heading Into the Weekend Like …
Same, baby panda.All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Hari Nef, so many coats, rainbow tassels.Cool New Paris Fashion Trend: Feminism
Dior models walked in T-shirts with political slogans.Pregnant Women Told to Consider Avoiding Southeast Asia Because of the Zika Virus
Same goes for women trying to get pregnant.Donald Trump Urges Voters to ‘Check Out’ Alicia Machado’s Sex Tape
The Republican nominee decides the best way to combat allegations of misogyny is to slut-shame the woman making them.
The Princeton grad doesn’t care about your plan to achieve viral success.Is the Cast of Girls Going to Be Okay?
Lena Dunham and Allison Williams seem to be taking things particularly hard.Alcohol Will Make You Happier Instantly, As You Probably Know From Experience
Scientists say alcohol has the same effect as a rapid antidepressant.Vetements Taps Margiela Alum
The design collective will hire Margiela’s Nina Nitsche.The One Thing My Husband and I Have Never Fought About? Money.
Buying a Coke can feel as loaded as buying a new home.Democrat PAC Now Using a Pack of ‘Beauty Queens’ to Combat Trump
That’s certainly one tactic to try.Luxury Hotels Are Using Falcons to Protect Celebs From Paparazzi Drones
These falcons are trained to wipe out drones.I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
I was also extremely hungry.The Weeknd Is Working on Some Fashion Projects With Puma
Expect a footwear and clothing collection next year.Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
That’s one way to get the man to change his number.