How much would you spend on the dress Rami Kashou made for the Project Runway Hershey's challenge? $100? $250? Try $2,975. That's what Paula Abdul shelled out for it, beating out all other bids in an online auction to benefit charity. Hershey partnered with Project Runway to auction off all the designs from the candy-store challenge, totaling by our math (which is admittedly bad) $7,583.98. That's a lot of cash for candy wrappers! Kashou, who has dressed Abdul a few times for American Idol, said her stylist called him yesterday to tell him she won the dress. Though we wouldn't put it past her, it doesn't sound like Abdul will wear the dress for Idol. She told Kashou she might wear it for Halloween next year. Kashou suggested she save it for a photo shoot or music video "should one arise." Still, a good cause is a good cause.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat