• The Gap Design Editions program will return April 15 for another round of makeovers for the brand's classic white shirt. 3.1 phillip lim, Band of Outsiders, ThreeAsFour, Michael Bastian, and Philip Crangi have all been enlisted to release limited-edition designs. [WWD]
• They're out! Images of Heidi Montag's juniors collection Heidiwood are online. Also out in these images: Montag's ample bosom. [Us Weekly]
• BagBorroworSteal.com will launch a Sex and the City collection in tandem with the movie's release. Jennifer Hudson's character uses the site in the movie to rent bags so she can dress stylishly to fit her job as Carrie Bradshaw's assistant. [WWD]
• Online shoe store Piperlime.com begins selling handbags today. Brands include Marc by Marc Jacobs, Botkier, and Olivia Harris. Watch out for "Rachel Zoe's favorites" — the stylist has a deal with the site to pick her favorite items. Joy! [WWD]
• Inspired by Agyness Deyn's rise from fish-and-chips shopgirl to supermodel, the Daily Mirror launches a search for "the sexiest fish 'n chips shop girl" or the "Fit 'n Chips face of 2008." Entries are due Friday. [Daily Mirror]
• Supermodel Erin O'Connor made a documentary about the fashion industry which will be broadcast on Radio 4 in the U.K. The 30-year-old British Vogue contributor says she wants to continue her focus on writing. [Daily Mail]
• Marc Jacobs waterproofed the soles of his ballet flats in his spring/summer 08 show, paving the way for "Swims." These waterproof shoe coverings fit over any pair of shoes to shield them from the elements. [British Vogue]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Reese Witherspoon Is the Type-A Hero of Big Little Lies
Latest News from The CutMuslim Ex-Staffer Describes ‘Monochromatic Male Bastion’ of Trump’s White House
Her observations are…yikes.According to Google, These Are Our Greatest Skin-Care Concerns
A new report points to an obsession with sheet masks.Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
The Facebook group “Mass Spell to Bind Donald Trump Feb. 24th” invites witches to cast a binding spell on Trump.The Only Choice for the First Day of Milan Fashion Week Was a Gucci Outfit
The brand truly makes the street-style bait.The Story of the Dress That Might Win La La Land the Costume Oscar
Designer Mary Zophres tells the story behind Emma Stone’s iconic yellow dress.Miuccia Prada Went Crafty and Cozy for Her Show Today
With a set that included beds as seats.This Is How You Wear Pajamas to Work
The chicest look from day one of Milan Fashion Week.The Best Street Style From Milan Fashion Week
Hari Nef’s dog wore Gucci.Kellyanne Conway Is Still Trying to Convince America That Trump Is Good for Women
Her CPAC interview was a weird form of doublethink.Casey Affleck Finally Addresses the Horrors of Circuses
The Oscars are four days away.
Enjoy!How Much Will a Pet Actually Cost Me?
The truth hurts.Bucs Quarterback Jameis Winston Encourages Elementary School Girls to Be Silent, Polite, and Gentle
Not your most obvious choice for a motivational speaker.Condé Nast Is Selling a $13.99 Special-Edition Magazine About the Women’s March
It’s titled “Rise Up! The Women’s Marches Around the World.”Tour Brooklyn’s Newest Ecofriendly Boutique Hotel
Sustainable design with water views and a hydroponic wall garden.Read Activist Janet Mock’s Love Letter to Transgender Students
“I just want you to remember that this is your school too.”Kellyanne Conway Was Honestly Too Busy House Hunting to Appear on TV
She claims she wasn’t sidelined by the White House.Get Ready for Kanye Makeup
It’ll probably be weird.Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel, suddenly fresh again.Talking to Fashion’s First Hijab-Wearing (and Braces-Wearing) Model
Why she’s keeping her braces on.