Apparently retailers are surprised to see shoppers continue flocking to tights like moths to flames, but we're not surprised at all because the weather will justify a tights purchase for a couple more months, likely longer. Furthermore, we're not in denial this season — winter will be here far longer than we desire, and being fashionable throughout is a good way to weather it (zing!). Besides, everyone ought to buy as many tights as possible, since the fall '08 collections were oozing with them, and unless you're five-foot-eight and twiggy, leggings aren't doing you any favors. In particular, we're coveting the novelty tights coming out, because novelty tights equal instant outfit funk — you know, the aesthetic kind. The tights pictured here are by Bebaroque and retail for about $140. Though they're handmade in Scotland and mostly sold in select U.K. boutiques, you can also buy them in Williamsburg at Brooklyn Fox Lingerie or online at the Shop Floor Project.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split