• Take 15 percent off all full-price online purchases at Ben Sherman online. Try the McMillan Swing Jacket for $118 or the men’s taxi crew tee for $30. Just use the code ben15 at checkout. Through March 31.
• Necklaces, rings, and other jewelry from Echo of the Dreamer is on sale. Bracelets are $60 to $215 (originally $280 to $900), and earrings are now $15 to $110 (originally $100 to $500). Through 3/15. 242 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl.; (212-594-8022); Tues.–Fri. (10–6), Sat. (11–4).
• Shelly & Renee’s designer sample sale ends today. Find up to 80 percent off designers Tuleh and Hoss. Park Lane Hotel, 36 Central Park S., nr. Fifth Ave., fifth fl.; (212-920-1211); 10-4.
• Elijah’s fall and holiday collections are up to 70 percent off. Expect draped feminine dresses and plenty of rosettes. Through March 14. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1502; (no number); 3/12 – 3/14 (10-8).
• Get a complimentary “Bobbi To-Go Set” with your $100 online order of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics through tomorrow. The set includes Mini Crystal Lip Gloss and a lip duo of Raspberry Lip Shimmer and Pink Mocha Lip Gloss. Just enter the LIPSET08 code at checkout (one-time use only).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.