• Red-carpet favorite Marchesa Couture and Notte by Marchesa are 40 to 80 percent off: Notte by Marchesa gowns are now $425. Through 3/29. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford Ste. (212-247-2700); 3/26 (noon–7); 3/27 (10–8); 3/28 (10–7); 3/29 (10–3).
• Men’s and women’s silk tuxedo shirts (now $75), linen pants (now $57), and floral dresses (now $99) from DDC Lab are on sale. Through 3/30. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (212-741-9260); 3/26–3/29 (10–7), 3/30 (11–6).
• Need some animal-print skirts or a cute halter dress? Hit Derek Lam's spring trunk show. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., third fl. (212-753-7300); 1–4.
• Bloomingdale's "Private Sale" offers deals on women's and men's apparel and beauty products. Through 3/28. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); Mon.–Fri. (10–8:30), Sat.–Sun. (11–7).
• The boho-inspired spring collection from Free People is up to 60 percent off. Find the last bits of tees, dresses, and jackets for $10 to $35. Clothing Line, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 3/24 (12–6), 3/25 (10–7), 3/26 (10–6).
• The Benefit counter at Bloomingdale’s hosts a Brow Bar Party. Stop by for a free brow consultation to tame the arch. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Find up to 65 percent off brands like House of Holland and Preen at the Seven New York sample sale. 110 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (646-654-0156); 11–7.
• Beauty products from Smashbox Cosmetics are 25 to 50 percent off at their Beauty Blowout Sale online. Best of Sephora winning cream eyeliner is now $16.50 (was $22) and the Toki Doki quad eye shadow is $22.50 (was $30).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.