• Victoria’s Secret lowered clearance prices at VictoriasSecret.com. Find camis, bras, panties, and beauty products up to 70 percent off. Panties are five for $15, and the Angels Secret Embrace bra is down to $14 from $45.
• Rachel Roy's blouses, slacks, and dresses are up to 70 percent off; the beaded Anza dress was $1,645 but is now $500. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-629-7170); noon–7.
• Men’s and women’s clothes and accessories from Paul Stuart are up to 75 percent off; a blue houndstooth suit was $1,084 but is now $271. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/4–3/6 (9–6:30); 3/7 (9–5).
• Sweet kids’ gear from Jacadi and Rachel Riley is half off; a girl’s three-tiered dress with bloomers is now $35. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 3/4 and 3/6 (10–7); 3/5 and 3/7 (10–6).
EVENTS ON SATURDAY:
• Get fitted for the perfect pair of jeans at the J Brand “Perfect Fit” event. A complimentary organic J Brand tote comes with any purchase. Owl’s Lab, 20 E. 12th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-633-2672); 12–5.
• Bloomingdale's and Details magazine host Men's Denim Day. Buy two or more pairs of regularly priced jeans and get 20 percent off. Bloomingdale's, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 1–5.
• Double-breasted wool jackets, pencil skirts, and printed halter dresses are up to 80 percent off at Johnson. Through 3/9. 179 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (646-602-8668); cash only; noon–6.
• Find up to 80 percent off handbags, jewelry, apparel, and shoes at the Wink annual warehouse sale. The brands on sale include Alice + Olivia, Seychelles, and Rebecca Minkoff. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St.; (212-877-7727); 3/6-3/8 (11+7).
• Frames and shades from Oakley, LaFont, and Vera Wang are half off at 10/10 Optics; Ronit Furst hand-painted frames are now $115. 50. Madison Ave. at 26th St. (212-366-1010); Mon.–Thurs. 9:30–7; Fri. (9:30–5); Sun. (noon–5:30).
• Kid Robot's warehouse sale knocks up to 50 percent off select toys and apparel. 70 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-6688); Mon.–Sun. (11–8).
• Even though they’re not opening a shop in the city until 2009, Nau is taking 40 to 75 percent off their outdoorsy men’s and women’s clothes; a women’s cashmere wrap is $69. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St. (646-356-8337); 3/6 (11–7); 3/7 and 3/8 (noon–8); 3/9 (noon–6).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.