• Victoria’s Secret lowered clearance prices at VictoriasSecret.com. Find camis, bras, panties, and beauty products up to 70 percent off. Panties are five for $15, and the Angels Secret Embrace bra is down to $14 from $45.
• Rachel Roy's blouses, slacks, and dresses are up to 70 percent off; the beaded Anza dress was $1,645 but is now $500. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-629-7170); noon–7.
• Men’s and women’s clothes and accessories from Paul Stuart are up to 75 percent off; a blue houndstooth suit was $1,084 but is now $271. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/4–3/6 (9–6:30); 3/7 (9–5).
• Sweet kids’ gear from Jacadi and Rachel Riley is half off; a girl’s three-tiered dress with bloomers is now $35. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 3/4 and 3/6 (10–7); 3/5 and 3/7 (10–6).
EVENTS ON SATURDAY:
• Get fitted for the perfect pair of jeans at the J Brand “Perfect Fit” event. A complimentary organic J Brand tote comes with any purchase. Owl’s Lab, 20 E. 12th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-633-2672); 12–5.
• Bloomingdale's and Details magazine host Men's Denim Day. Buy two or more pairs of regularly priced jeans and get 20 percent off. Bloomingdale's, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 1–5.
• Double-breasted wool jackets, pencil skirts, and printed halter dresses are up to 80 percent off at Johnson. Through 3/9. 179 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (646-602-8668); cash only; noon–6.
• Find up to 80 percent off handbags, jewelry, apparel, and shoes at the Wink annual warehouse sale. The brands on sale include Alice + Olivia, Seychelles, and Rebecca Minkoff. 188 Columbus Ave., nr. 68th St.; (212-877-7727); 3/6-3/8 (11+7).
• Frames and shades from Oakley, LaFont, and Vera Wang are half off at 10/10 Optics; Ronit Furst hand-painted frames are now $115. 50. Madison Ave. at 26th St. (212-366-1010); Mon.–Thurs. 9:30–7; Fri. (9:30–5); Sun. (noon–5:30).
• Kid Robot's warehouse sale knocks up to 50 percent off select toys and apparel. 70 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-6688); Mon.–Sun. (11–8).
• Even though they’re not opening a shop in the city until 2009, Nau is taking 40 to 75 percent off their outdoorsy men’s and women’s clothes; a women’s cashmere wrap is $69. Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St. (646-356-8337); 3/6 (11–7); 3/7 and 3/8 (noon–8); 3/9 (noon–6).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.