• The boho-inspired spring collection from Free People is up to 60 percent off. Find tees, dresses, and jackets for $10 to $35. Through 3/26. Clothing Line, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 3/24 (12–6), 3/25 (10–7), 3/26 (10–6).
• Tusk is hosting a semi-annual clearance sale. Find colorful business-card holders, travel accessories, and other leather goods for men and women at 50 to 70 percent off. Through 3/29. 242 W. 26th St, nr. Seventh Ave. (212-242-8485); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (closed).
• Spring shoe styles for men and women from Steve Madden are 25 percent off online. Try the Sirprise flat sandals in bright blue for $68 (originally $90) or a pair of espadrille wedges for $98 (originally $130). Just type SMeaster25 at checkout.
• Bright jewel tones are mighty trendy this season, so stock up at the Reem Acra trunk show. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Banana Republic’s spring sale offers up to 40 percent off in-store and online prices. The silk paisley shirtdress is a Shop-A-Matic favorite and just $69 (was $98). Ballet flats are now $50 (were $78). Shop online or at any Banana Republic store.
• CoCo & Delilah's stock of Corey Lynn Calter, Lewis Cho, and Plenty by Tracy Reese tops and dresses are 25 to 75 percent off. Through 3/31; 115 St. Marks Pl., nr. First Ave. (212-254-8741); Mon.–Fri. (1–8); Sat. and Sun. (noon–8).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
That Awkward Clip of Donald and Melania at the Inauguration Is Definitely Real
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
What You Need to Know About the 89800 ‘Count Me’ Text
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Sean Spicer Chews and Swallows 35 Pieces of Gum Every Day Before Noon
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
The Future of the Left Is Female
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.