• The boho-inspired spring collection from Free People is up to 60 percent off. Find tees, dresses, and jackets for $10 to $35. Through 3/26. Clothing Line, 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 3/24 (12–6), 3/25 (10–7), 3/26 (10–6).
• Tusk is hosting a semi-annual clearance sale. Find colorful business-card holders, travel accessories, and other leather goods for men and women at 50 to 70 percent off. Through 3/29. 242 W. 26th St, nr. Seventh Ave. (212-242-8485); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (closed).
• Spring shoe styles for men and women from Steve Madden are 25 percent off online. Try the Sirprise flat sandals in bright blue for $68 (originally $90) or a pair of espadrille wedges for $98 (originally $130). Just type SMeaster25 at checkout.
• Bright jewel tones are mighty trendy this season, so stock up at the Reem Acra trunk show. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 10–8.
• Banana Republic’s spring sale offers up to 40 percent off in-store and online prices. The silk paisley shirtdress is a Shop-A-Matic favorite and just $69 (was $98). Ballet flats are now $50 (were $78). Shop online or at any Banana Republic store.
• CoCo & Delilah's stock of Corey Lynn Calter, Lewis Cho, and Plenty by Tracy Reese tops and dresses are 25 to 75 percent off. Through 3/31; 115 St. Marks Pl., nr. First Ave. (212-254-8741); Mon.–Fri. (1–8); Sat. and Sun. (noon–8).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.