• Patricia Field is overflowing with spring goodies so it's having a sidewalk sale to get rid of winter merchandise. Only today and tomorrow, find racks and buckets full of stuff for just $5, $10, and $20. On Saturday, they’ll serve spiked lemonade. 302 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St. (212-966-4066); Fri. and Sat. (4–8).
• Prep for beach vacations at the J Rosen Showroom which offers deals on swimwear, flip-flops, and jewelry from Vix, Lisa Curran, and Debbie Katz; cover-ups were $140 to $250 but are now $30 to $80. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 510 (212-221-2349); cash only; through 3/21 (9–8).
• Freemans Sporting Club has suits, button-downs, and jackets on sale starting at 40 percent off. 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); Mon.–Fri. (noon–8); Sat. (11–8); Sun. (noon–6).
• The once-a-year Hermès of Paris sample sale ends tomorrow. Both men’s and women’s collections will be marked down. Through 3/22. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Wed. (10–6), Thurs. (10–8), Fri. and Sat. (10–6).
• Stock up on jeans at the Elizabeth Charles sale, where you can find up to 40 percent off all 18th Amendment and Karen Walker denim. Through 3/22. 639 ½ Hudson St.; (212-243-3201). Tues.–Sat. (noon–7:30); Sun. (noon–6:30); closed Mon.
• The Project No. 8 sale offers clothes by Loeffler Randall, Maison Martin Margiela, and Tucker for 50 to 80 percent off. Through 3/22. 215 Centre St., nr. Grand St. (212-219-1693); 4–8.
• Bloomingdale's Soho invites shoppers to get a La Mer mini–eye treatment. So hurry to schedule an appointment. Bloomingdale's Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5127); 11–7.
• All men’s and women’s clothes and accessories from Ro, Mayle, and John Richmond that go for $140 to $250 are whittled down to $29.99 at the Misorena sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); Mon.–Fri. (10–7); Sat. and Sun. (11–6).
• The green trend hits the sales department, as (eco)mpassion's “carbon-neutral designer sample sale” starts. Find up to 90 percent off Joe’s Jeans, People’s Liberation, Citizens of Humanity, and more. Five percent of sales are donated to Trees for the Future. Through 3/23. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; 12–8.
• Denim and select designer apparel is 35 to 80 percent off at the Art of Shop spring Soho sample sale. Find Seven for All Mankind and Monarchy in the denim section; a selection of spring items by Versace, Costume National, and Just Cavalli are expected, too. Through 3/23. 76 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Thurs. (2–7), Fri.–Sun. (11–7).
For more deals, check out our Sales & Bargains calendar.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Calvin Klein Quietly Unveils First Raf Simons Collection
Like Trump, Taylor Swift Cares About Numbers
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Trump’s Latest Executive Order Will Affect Women’s Health Worldwide
Museums Across the World Are Collecting Women’s March Signs
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
46 Signs From the Women’s March on Washington
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.