• Denim goes on sale today at the SOS Sample Sale with men’s and women’s apparel 40 to 90 percent off. Brands like Seven For All Mankind start at $70, while Joe’s Jeans start at $55. Through 4/2. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (978-602-5585); 11–8.
• The Benefit counter at Bloomingdale’s hosts a Brow Bar Party. Stop by for a free brow consultation to tame the arch. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Built by Wendy is unloading past seasons’ collections of tent dresses, carpenter pants, and gauze tops for 75 percent off. Through 3/29. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Kent St., Williamsburg (718-384-2882); 3/28 and 3/29 (11–8).
• Ananas handbags and GirlCat are teaming up and taking up to 80 percent off reversible silk charmeuse cocktail dresses (now $164), leather shoulder bags (the Isabel is now $115), and Delman shoes (now $120). 167 Elizabeth St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-1647); 3/28 and 3/29 (10–8).
• Saks offers “free money”: When you shop online and buy $400 worth of shoes at Saks, you’ll get a free $150 gift card with purchase. Just make sure you type in SHOES at checkout. Just in time for those perfect spring wedges. Through 3/30, online exclusive.
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.