• This month, Salon Selectives is back on shelves. Yes, that's the same Salon Selectives that gave women that fresh-from-the-salon big hair of the eighties and nineties. [Spoiled Pretty]
• Matrix Biolage Scalptherapie Oil Control Treatment is a dry shampoo that does a really good job of taking oil off your scalp. It's also minty fresh. [Beauty Addict]
• It's getting harder for brands to get consumers to buy their fragrances, which is probably because way too many launch each year. In 2007 alone 815 fragrances launched — that's more than two per day — up from 581 in 2006. [Cosmetic News]
• Rapper Eve shopped at Colette in Paris and bought Le Labo perfume in jasmine and fleur d’orange and Joëlle Ciocco body oil. [Moment/NYT]
• Jenni Kayne partnered with Beauty.com to create makeup bag that doubles as a clutch in a patterned pink print. The bag comes with samples from brands like Urban Decay, L'Occitane, and Lorac and is free with a $75 purchase starting March 11. [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
• Guerlain's limited-edition spring Fleur de Feu eye-shadow palette has sold out online but is still available at Bloomingdale’s for $67. [Bella Sugar]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Rihanna Will Never Settle
The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesWhy Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.