• Tattoos for teeth are the latest, um, cosmetic enhancement. To be honest we'd prefer a gold or platinum grill. [BellaSugar]
• Jo Wood, wife of Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie, supposedly convinced Kate Moss to use organic beauty products. Wood has her own line of 'em and Moss reportedly loves them. That's one healthy habit under her belt. [People’s Off The Rack]
• Jewelers David and Sybil Yurman will launch the first Yurman fragrance in August. [WWD]
• The Mustang car brand is launching its second men’s fragrance this June called Mustang Blue. It’s going to be a “car-themed men’s scent.” Yeah, that new-car smell gets us so hot. [WWD]
• Bumble & Bumble launched a hairspray this month called Spray de Mode. They created it during Fashion Week to keep hair flexible and soft under harsh conditions. [Blogdorf Goodman]
• Philip Kingsley’s Elasticizer is a $6 shower-cap hair treatment with restorative deep conditioners. It revatilizes hair to make it look as though it “chugged a can of Red Bull.” Riiiight. [BellaSugar]
• The Clinique summer collection debuts next week. The Long Last Glosswear is a fan favorite, with one tester’s color lasting through two lattes, a cigarette, and lunch. If only she'd indulged in a salt-rimmed margarita to give it the super test. [Product Girl]
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
Scarlett Johansson Talks About How Nursing Helped Keep Her Grounded During Filming
The Sartorialist Just Got Engaged
Melania Trump’s Friend Says She and Donald Are Happy, ‘Very Happy!’
What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesAsk a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
Try asking her to help you out (by shutting up).All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Here are 54 things women just can’t get right.Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
He “couldn’t help it.”Only Rihanna Could Curve Horror’s Most Notorious Murderer
As if RiRi’s going to let herself get murdered in the shower.Scientists May Have Figured Out a Way for Menopausal Women to Get Pregnant
Scientists say the treatment helped two women get pregnant with their own eggs.Exclusive: Rihanna to Be Honored at This Year’s Parsons Benefit
The event takes place on May 22.People Are Really Mad About This Daily Mail Cover Featuring Theresa May and Nicola Sturgeon
It compares the two leaders’ legs.11 Things You Can Wear When Last-Minute Plans Arise
Clean, low effort staples from Ramy Brook. #adYour Brain Is Built to Make You Good at Gossip
Knowing the details of others’ lives is a big part of what makes us human.What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
Paranoia rules on today’s college campus.
In doing so, she gives a subtle rebuttal to her ex’s insinuation that her schedule is too busy to care for her daughter.Benedict Cumberbatch and Wife Sophie Welcome Their Second Child
Another Cumberbatch joins the bunch.I Now Pronounce You Katie and Tom
Katie and Tom finally tie the knot, but things take a dark turn for Scheana and Shay.Melania Trump’s Friend Says She and Donald Are Happy, ‘Very Happy!’
Despite rumors to the contrary.Uber’s Bad 2017 Marches on Into April
When Kamilah Taylor said she wasn’t interested in working for Uber, a recruiter told her “sexism is systemic in tech.”Don’t Miss the New York Weddings Event Tomorrow
Find everything from your perfect dress to florists and planners, with more than 100 creative wedding-service providers.The Sartorialist Just Got Engaged
To … the fashion director of the Sartorialist.The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
In the wake of Kim’s robbery, not everything is fodder for Keeping Up With the Kardashians.What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
An investigation.Prada Has the Most Beautiful Dress Capsule Collection at Saks Right Now
It’s in celebration of their new ready-to-wear shop in the department store.