• Missoni men’s and women’s clothing, scarves, and accessories are 50 to 75 percent off at the Fashions Group USA sample sale. Also find Alviero Martini handbags and leather goods and Dino Valiano sportswear with big discounts. Cash only. Through 4/15. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 405; 212-221-7212; Mon.–Fri. (9–6).
• Get a head start on prom season with dresses and men's suits from John Richmond (a black halter gown is now $95), Julian MacDonald (a strapless silk dress is now $75), and Cantoni (a black suit is now $95) for a fraction of the retail price. Through 4/6. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-4725); Mon.–Fri. (10–7); Sat. and Sun. (11–6).
• The Oscar de la Renta trunk show begins at Bergdorf Goodman. Through 4/4. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 4/1–4/4 (10–8).
• Select fine jewelry from Catherine Angiel is up to half off. Through 4/14. 43 Greenwich Ave., nr. Charles St. (212-924-4314); 3/31–4/14 (noon–7).
• Chelsee Eyes’s already-discounted stock of chic eyewear from Alain Mikli, Prada, and Dior is an additional 40 to 60 percent off ($40 to $300). Through 4/14. 20 W. 20th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 804 (212-242-4823); checks accepted; 3/31–4/14 (Mon.–Fri. 10–5; evenings and Sat. by appointment).
• CoCo & Delilah's stock of Corey Lynn Calter, Lewis Cho, and Plenty by Tracy Reese tops and dresses are 25 to 75 percent off. 115 St. Marks Pl., nr. First Ave. (212-254-8741); Mon.–Fri. (1–8); Sat. and Sun. (noon–8).
• Metamorphosis Day Spa kicks off the new spring season by discounting their Green treatments; the Green facial was $150 but is now $125. 127 E. 56th St., nr. Lexington Ave., fifth fl. (212-751-6051); Mon.–Thurs. (10–9); Fri. (10–8); Sat. (10–6).
• Save an extra 10 percent off your next Intermix purchase at Intermixonline.com. Just enter the code THANKSMARCH3108 at checkout.
• Elie Tahari’s work basics and more fashion-y pieces are discounted 70 to 80 percent; an asymmetrical chiffon dress is $159 (normally $598). Through 4/5. 510 Fifth Ave., at 43rd St. (212-398-2622); 4/1–4/4 (8:30–7:30); 4/5 (10–5).
Freemans Sporting Club has suits, button-downs, and jackets on sale starting at 40 percent off. 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); Mon.–Fri. (noon–8); Sat. (11–8); Sun. (noon–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.