• If you need more conversation starters in your apartment, hit up the Props for Today sale, where items from the sets of The Devil Wears Prada, 30 Rock, and more are up to 70 percent off. Through 3/30. 330 W. 34th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 14th fl.; 3/28 (noon-8:30), 3/29 (10-7), 3/30 (noon-3).
• Built by Wendy unloads past seasons’ collections of tent dresses, carpenter pants, and gauze tops at 75 percent off. Through 3/29. 46 N. 6th St., nr. Kent St., Williamsburg (718-384-2882); 3/28 and 3/29 (11–8).
• Ananas handbags and GirlCat are teaming up and taking up to 80 percent off reversible silk charmeuse cocktail dresses (now $164), leather shoulder bags (the Isabel is now $115), and Delman shoes (now $120). 167 Elizabeth St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-1647); 3/28 and 3/29 (10–8).
• Find 20 percent off spring and summer shoes at The Shoe Box starting today. Handbags from Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors will also be on sale. Through 3/30. 537 Third Ave., nr. 35th St. (212-937-5750); 1349 Third Ave., at 77th St. (212-535-9615); 2151 Broadway, at 75th St. (212-877-2846).; Fri (11-8), Sat-Sun (11-7).
• Red-carpet favorite Marchesa Couture and Notte by Marchesa are 40 to 80 percent off; Notte by Marchesa gowns are now $425. Through 3/29. Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., second fl., Oxford Ste. (212-247-2700); 3/26 (noon–7); 3/27 (10–8); 3/28 (10–7); 3/29 (10–3).
• Tusk is hosting a semi-annual clearance sale. Find colorful business-card holders, travel accessories, and other leather goods for men and women at 50 to 70 percent off. 242 W. 26th St, nr. Seventh Ave. (212-242-8485); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (closed).
• Cathy Horyn, Scott Schuman, and Diane Pernet speak on Met's "blog:mode" presentation panel. Harold Koda of the Costume Institute will moderate. Grace Rainey Rogers Auditorium, Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 Fifth Ave., at 82nd St. (212-879-5500); doors open at 2:30 p.m.
• Hart Schaffner Marx has been making sharp, tailored men’s clothes for more than a century, but this is the label's first sample sale. Everything is marked down up to 70 percent; suits are $399. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/30 (10–6) 3/31–4/2 (9–7); 4/3 (9–5).
• Men’s and women’s silk tuxedo shirts (now $75), linen pants (now $57), and floral dresses (now $99) from DDC Lab are on sale. Through 3/30. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St. (212-741-9260); 3/26–3/29 (10–7), 3/30 (11–6).
• Saks offers “free money”: When you shop online and buy $400 worth of shoes at Saks, you’ll get a free $150 gift card with purchase. Just make sure you type in SHOES at checkout. Just in time for those perfect spring wedges. Through 3/30, online exclusive.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.