May Andersen’s clothing line is out and features sexy, skinny jeans. Oh, we know what you're thinking: another pretty girl playing designer, right? Maybe, but the real kicker here is that the line’s called “Chicks With Guns.” Kind of fitting considering she spent two days in jail in 2006 for hitting a flight attendant en route from Amsterdam to Miami. With battery, resisting arrest, and disorderly intoxication charges, Andersen’s no stranger to stirring up trouble. Neither are the people she dates: Stephen Dorff (reckless modelizer), Steve-O (charged with felony cocaine possession), and Kid Rock (brawled with Tommy Lee). In all, it seems the last thing you’d want to do is give this chick a gun. —Kendall Herbst
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb