• As mentioned yesterday, Gianfranco Ferré is no longer designerless. The house officially appointed Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi of 6267 as creative directors. Spring 2009 will be their first collection for the label. [WWD]
• Playboy's online store for women has grown so much the company has outsourced its operation. Thanks, Girls Next Door! [WWD]
• Collette Dinnigan will design a diffusion line for Target Australia. Unlike Zac Posen's limited-edition line for the retailer, Dennigan's will be a permanent addition, with new styles coming every year. Oh, the luck of the Aussies. [Courier Mail via News.com.au]
• Designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac will collaborate with French fashion and accessories brand Smiley (yep, it's a brand) for a fall '08 collection. The pieces will incorporate Smiley's iconic yellow happy face, of course. [British Vogue]
• Dolly Parton devotee Michael Kors requested tickets to American Idol's Tuesday-night taping unaware of its Parton theme. After the jolly surprise Idol producers asked him to tape a public-service announcement to air during the Idol Gives Back show next week. Everyone wins. [WWD]
• More from Down Under: Designer Michelle Jank moved to Paris, but she's returning to her native Australia to show at its Fashion Week on April 28. [WWD]
• Women who wear suits to work all week apparently don't know what to wear when dressing down. Experts suggest looking at celebrities' casualwear for inspiration, except Posh Spice, who sports awful wedge trainers, and Helen Mirren, who looks "too vampy" in black leather. [Telegraph]
• Yes, they make cleavage minimizers, too. These lacy bands go across the bust and over a bra like a camisole to keep the girls under wraps. Sounds comfy. [Trendinista]
• Did you know some passports and credit cards contain metal chips that transmit radio frequencies that "digital pickpockets" can steal? Well, now you can get a wallet lined with metal to protect your radio waves from theft. [WP]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutBlac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
That’s one way to get the man to change his number.Meet the 28-Year-Old Jewelry Designer Fighting Human Trafficking
Get inspired by philanthropist and The Brave Collection jewelry designer Jessica Hendricks Yee's mission and the 3 steps that ignite her day.Trump Spokesperson Says Hillary Clinton Has ‘Failed Miserably’ As a ‘Champion for Women’
We can agree to disagree.Kesha Shows Her Support for Miss Universe Alicia Machado After Being Body-Shamed By Donald Trump
“You did not deserve to be shamed by this monster.”A Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.Nate Parker Addresses Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Clip
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.Hunger Casts a Cruel, All-consuming Spell, Study Confirms
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!The Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.How Do You Follow a Great Designer?
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.Alyssa Milano on Football, Spinning, and Why She Hates Eating Alone
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Being a royal kid seems like a pretty sweet deal.The Male Model Who Has Appeared on More Romance Novel Covers Than Fabio
Jason Baca talks romance-novel cover modeling and eating a ton of chicken breasts.The Retro Stain Remover I Use on Everything
Don’t mind the smell — that’s how you know it’s working.My Toddler Is Having a Halloween Identity Crisis
She doesn’t want to be someone other than herself.New York Magazine’s ‘Sex Lives’: Can Masturbation Be a Radical Act?
This week’s podcast.