Never one to follow convention, Betsey Johnson doesn't let anyone less than Keith McNally fill her cabinets. When we spotted the eclectic designer at Morandi last night, she was, as usual, delightfully hard to miss with her Barbie-pink lipstick and peroxide-blonde dreadlocks. Her only dining companion was a Hummer-size Valentino shopping bag, so we stopped by to say hello. As she snacked on a plateful of Pecorino and tackled a teeming glass of Pinot Grigio, she revealed that she was merely awaiting this week’s food supply. Opening the first of her Morandi bags to reveal enough antipasti to feed the Sopranos, Johnson pronounced, “My kitchen is always empty, so I just come here and stock up!” What, like you expected her to buy her groceries from Whole Foods or something? —Katie Goldsmith
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her