• Spa Week starts today! Spas around the city mark down beauty treatments like facials, waxes, massages, and more to only $50 per treatment, which means you can save up to 75 percent regular prices. Book your appointment online now. Through 4/20.
• The Converse by John Varvatos collection is 50 to 70 percent off starting today. Find men’s tees, sweaters, and outerwear and women’s apparel mid-week. Through 4/17. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 4/13 (11–6); 4/14 and 4/16 (10–6); 4/15 and 4/17 (10–7).
• Hickey — the more youthful, less expensive spinoff of Hickey Freeman — is taking up to 75 percent off suits and casualwear. Through 4/17. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 4/13 (11–6); 4/14 and 4/16 (10–6); 4/15 and 4/17 (10–7).
• The Patti Rose sample sale starts today, featuring designers like Christian Lacroix, Blumarine, Roberto Cavalli, Pucci, Gucci, Bill Blass, and more up to 75 percent off. Patti’s sales happen once a month, and they tend to be hit-and-miss. New York Genealogical Society Building, 122-126 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., ground fl. (917-533-8251); Mon. (4–7); Tues. (9–7); Wed. (9–5).
• Save up to half off on select fine jewelry from Catherine Angiel. 43 Greenwich Ave., nr. Charles St. (212-924-4314); 3/31–4/14 (noon–7).
• Chelsee Eyes’ already-discounted stock of chic eyewear from Alain Mikli, Prada, and Dior is an additional 40 to 60 percent off ($40 to $300). 20 W. 20th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 804 (212-242-4823); checks accepted; Mon.–Fri. (10–5); evenings by appointment.
• Fig Leaves, an online boutique for fun, frilly underthings, reduces prices on bras, panties, and men’s undergarments by up to 50 percent. A lace bra by Jezebel is $20 (originally $28), and a pair of DKNY panties is down to $12 (originally $30).
• Missoni men’s and women’s clothing, scarves, and accessories are 50 to 75 percent off at the Fashions Group USA sample sale. Also find Alviero Martini handbags and leather goods and Dino Valiano sportswear with big discounts. Cash only. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 405 (212-221-7212); Mon.–Fri. (9–6).
• Perlina’s leather handbags and totes are up to 70 percent off retail. 10 .W 33rd St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 210 (212-268-8530); Mon.–Thurs. (9–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.