• Learn how to apply makeup from the expert Bobbi Brown when she stops by Bloomingdale’s to show off her signature techniques. Or call 212-705-2057 for an appointment with one of Bobbi’s beauty-team members. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; 11–1.
• The Vitamin A trunk show at Bloomingdale's will have fit specialists on hand so customers can find the suit that fits them best! Customers who make a purchase from Vitamin A will receive a Vitamin A tote bag. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.; 6–8.
• Make an appointment for a consultation with YSL national makeup artist Stanley Owings. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-833-2612); 11–7.
• Though spring weather is just kicking in, Saks already has a preview of Ralph Lauren's fall collection, featuring sharp coats and sparkling gowns. Through 4/18. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., third fl. (212-940-2553); 10–5.
• The Upper West Side isn't the usual hot spot for designer shopping, but BOC is slashing prices on Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Barbara Bui by 50 to 80 percent; a 3.1 phillip lim coat is now $220. 491 Columbus Ave., nr. 83rd St. (212-362-5405); 4/17–4/19 (noon–8).
• The Clothing Line sample sale features newly reduced prices off of the Converse by John Varvatos collection, Hickey men's clothes, and Kooba bags, with prices up to 75 percent off retail. At Converse, score a men's polo for $35 or a dress for $100. At Hickey for men, try two pairs of trousers for $100 total, while at Kooba a few handbags and clutches are still available. Through 4/17. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; 4/16 (10–6); 4/17 (10–7).
• John Hardy makes handmade jewelry inspired by the ancient culture of Bali. For two days many of his designs are on sale. Men’s and women’s jewelry in sterling silver, gold, diamonds, and gemstones are 60 to 75 percent off retail. Through 4/17. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., nineteenth fl. (212-219-4288); Wed. and Thurs. (10–5).
• Men's clothes and accessories from Raf Simons, Adam Kimmel, and Rag & Bone are up to 80 percent off at Bblessing. Through 4/19. 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 6D (212-378-8005); Fri. and Sat. (noon–7).
• The Designer Expo sample sale hits NYC tomorrow. The main stock includes the overstock of Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, and Smet (think L.A. Bret Michaels–esque dudewear) for hoodies, jeans, jackets, tanks, and accessories at 40 to 80 percent off retail. The rest of the selection includes Rock & Republic, Juicy Couture, and True Religion all marked down. Through 4/20. 72 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Fri.–Sun. (11–8).
• Normally sold at Saks Fifth Avenue, Linda Richards is offering trenches in modern neutrals and sleek rainwear in funky fabrics for 60 percent off at the warehouse sale. 209 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 505 (212-382-2257); through 4/18; Mon.–Fri. (9–6).
• Nick & Nora is moving so they're hosting a sample sale. The sale features women’s, men’s, and kids’ sleepwear and accessories (like pajamas, robes, slippers, etc.) marked down for under $50 per item. Cash only. Through 4/18. 35 W. 35th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-629-9500); Tues.–Fri. (11–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.