• Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes Rick DiCecca, Estée Lauder national makeup artist. He'll offer tips on the best products for your complexion. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2155); 2–4.
• Bond No. 9 is a big name in the fragrance world winning awards left and right. Now you can find out why when Laurice Rahme, the president of the company, makes a personal appearance to talk about the latest launch of the limited-edition perfume line and sign bottles. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 12–6.
• Oak marks 20 percent off hot clothing from Opening Ceremony and United Bamboo. It’s on for the next few weeks, but the good stuff is sure to go first. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (11–7). 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (11–7).
• Tibi, Park Vogel, and Samantha Treacy are up to 80 percent off at the Billion Dollar Babes sample sale starting today. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; no phone; Fri. (noon–9) VIP entrance, Sat. (9–5).
• The News showroom is unloading Vena Cava, Wayne, and Rogues Gallery on the cheap; cotton pleated shirtdresses from Clu are now $50 to $60. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); 4/23–4/25 (10–6).
• The fun frocks from Mayle are up to 80 percent off starting today. They usually have a cute sale selection for every season. Through 4/25. 263 W. 38th St, nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth fl. (no phone); 10–7.
• Nicole Farhi is setting up a temporary showroom at the Chelsea Market and slashing prices by up to 80 percent on home furnishings and men's and women's apparel. Through 4/25. 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St., fl. 3R, Ste. E (212-421-7720); 4/21–4/25 (10–7).
• The Mandarina Duck Italian-leather handbags, business cases, and luggage are 60 to 70 percent off retail prices. Cash only. Through 4/25. 38 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–6.
• Ready-to-wear and accessories from Phi are 85 to 90 percent off retail today only for their seasonal warehouse sample sale. Score deals for $25 to $200. 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-0076); 11–7.
• Archetype Showroom is marking down all samples to wholesale prices, which means you can find Lorick, Samantha Pleet, Digby & Iona jewelry, 80%20 shoes, and Corpus denim for super-low prices. A Lorick dress that was regularly $400 will be $160 to $200; a Samantha Pleet romper will only be $170 (retails for $380). More designers included. Through 4/26. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl. (212-529-1407); 10–7.
• The fun apparel and accessories at the Tikabou boutique are up to 75 percent off all winter merchandise from lines like Voom, Linda Loudermilk, Stella & Jamie, Signette, 10 Feet, and Tricia Fix. You can also find 20 percent off spring and summer gear, too. Through 4/26. 1209 First Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-288-0064); 12–7.
• Find women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories from Dolce Vita, a fave Lower East Side boutique, for only $10 to $80 at their sample sale starting today. Through 4/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl. (212-253-5935); Thurs.–Fri. (1–7), Sat. (12–4).
• Jewelry from Tracy Matthews Designs will be 50 to 80 percent off. Halle Berry, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Alba have all worn her sterling-silver and gold-vermeil jewelry. Through 4/26. 264 Canal St., nr. Lafayette St., loft 6E (212-414-4085); Thurs. (4–9), Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–4).
• The IT Holding showroom is unloading men's and women's Galliano, Just Cavalli, and CNC Costume National for up to 80 percent off. 17 Battery Place S., nr. Washington St., fifth fl. (212-413-4421); 4/21–4/26 (11–7); 4/27 (noon–5).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Is This $15 Glossy Stain Even Better Than YSL's? (Yes!)
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.