• Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes Rick DiCecca, Estée Lauder national makeup artist. He'll offer tips on the best products for your complexion. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-940-2155); 2–4.
• Bond No. 9 is a big name in the fragrance world winning awards left and right. Now you can find out why when Laurice Rahme, the president of the company, makes a personal appearance to talk about the latest launch of the limited-edition perfume line and sign bottles. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., first fl. (212-753-4000); 12–6.
• Oak marks 20 percent off hot clothing from Opening Ceremony and United Bamboo. It’s on for the next few weeks, but the good stuff is sure to go first. 28 Bond St., at Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (11–7). 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (11–7).
• Tibi, Park Vogel, and Samantha Treacy are up to 80 percent off at the Billion Dollar Babes sample sale starting today. The Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; no phone; Fri. (noon–9) VIP entrance, Sat. (9–5).
• The News showroom is unloading Vena Cava, Wayne, and Rogues Gallery on the cheap; cotton pleated shirtdresses from Clu are now $50 to $60. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); 4/23–4/25 (10–6).
• The fun frocks from Mayle are up to 80 percent off starting today. They usually have a cute sale selection for every season. Through 4/25. 263 W. 38th St, nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth fl. (no phone); 10–7.
• Nicole Farhi is setting up a temporary showroom at the Chelsea Market and slashing prices by up to 80 percent on home furnishings and men's and women's apparel. Through 4/25. 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St., fl. 3R, Ste. E (212-421-7720); 4/21–4/25 (10–7).
• The Mandarina Duck Italian-leather handbags, business cases, and luggage are 60 to 70 percent off retail prices. Cash only. Through 4/25. 38 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–6.
• Ready-to-wear and accessories from Phi are 85 to 90 percent off retail today only for their seasonal warehouse sample sale. Score deals for $25 to $200. 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-0076); 11–7.
• Archetype Showroom is marking down all samples to wholesale prices, which means you can find Lorick, Samantha Pleet, Digby & Iona jewelry, 80%20 shoes, and Corpus denim for super-low prices. A Lorick dress that was regularly $400 will be $160 to $200; a Samantha Pleet romper will only be $170 (retails for $380). More designers included. Through 4/26. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl. (212-529-1407); 10–7.
• The fun apparel and accessories at the Tikabou boutique are up to 75 percent off all winter merchandise from lines like Voom, Linda Loudermilk, Stella & Jamie, Signette, 10 Feet, and Tricia Fix. You can also find 20 percent off spring and summer gear, too. Through 4/26. 1209 First Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-288-0064); 12–7.
• Find women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories from Dolce Vita, a fave Lower East Side boutique, for only $10 to $80 at their sample sale starting today. Through 4/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl. (212-253-5935); Thurs.–Fri. (1–7), Sat. (12–4).
• Jewelry from Tracy Matthews Designs will be 50 to 80 percent off. Halle Berry, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Alba have all worn her sterling-silver and gold-vermeil jewelry. Through 4/26. 264 Canal St., nr. Lafayette St., loft 6E (212-414-4085); Thurs. (4–9), Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–4).
• The IT Holding showroom is unloading men's and women's Galliano, Just Cavalli, and CNC Costume National for up to 80 percent off. 17 Battery Place S., nr. Washington St., fifth fl. (212-413-4421); 4/21–4/26 (11–7); 4/27 (noon–5).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.