• In celebration of the Queen’s birthday, the three NYC locations of the up-market beauty and body store Molton Brown are offering free Champagne every hour today (hallelujah!). Spend $82 (the Queen’s age) and receive a free gift. Don't forget to enter the raffles at each store. Midtown location: 515 Madison Ave., at 53rd St. (212-755-7194); 10–7. Soho location: 128 Spring St., nr. Greene St. (212-965-1740); 11–7. Upper East Side location: 1098 Third Ave., nr. 64th St. (212-744-6430); 10–7.
• Get your copy of The Sephora Book signed by author Melissa Schweiger. Borders, 10 Columbus Circle, nr. 58th St. (212-823-9775); 5–9.
• The IT Holding showroom is unloading men's and women's Galliano, Just Cavalli, and CNC Costume National for up to 80 percent off. Through 4/27. 17 Battery Pl. S. nr. Washington St., fifth fl. (212-413-4421); Mon.–Sat. (11–7); Sun. (noon–5).
• If you can't afford the dramatic gowns, at least you can try one on at the Valentino trunk show. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 4–6.
• The Mandarina Duck Italian leather handbags, business cases, and luggage are 60 to 70 percent off retail prices. Cash only. Through 4/25. 38 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh Fl.; 10–6.
• Kleinfeld bridal salon is having a major blowout sale Tuesday only marking up to 70 percent off gowns, veils, and accessories from designers like Monique Lhuiller, Reem Acra, and more. No appointment necessary — first come, first served. 110 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (646-633-4300); 3–7.
• Plaza Too footwear is marked down at the SSS Sample Sale that starts Tuesday. Word is this spot may also have Kooba, Free People, and Converse by John Varvatos leftovers from last week, so keep an eye out for additional steals. Through 4/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. (10–6).
• The fun apparel and accessories at the Tikabou boutique are up to 75 percent off all winter merchandise from lines like Voom, Linda Loudermilk, Stella & Jamie, Signette, 10 Feet, and Tricia Fix. You can also find 20 percent off spring and summer gear. Through 4/26. 1209 First Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-288-0064); 12–7.
• Kenneth Cole slashes prices by 50 to 80 percent retail prices at their warehouse sale. 25 Enterprise Ave. N., Secaucus, N.J.; 201-319-0140.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.