• Take a well-deserved break and come aboard the Softsoap® Spa Radiant™ Double Decker Mobile Spa Tour Bus or a ten-minute loop in midtown Manhattan. 4/16; 33rd St. at Seventh Ave., southeast corner.
• Get to know the man behind Chado Ralph Rucci's eye-catching fur coats and sharp trousers. Ralph Rucci makes a personal appearance this afternoon at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 2–4.
• The Clothing Line sample sale features newly reduced prices off the Converse by John Varvatos collection, Hickey men's clothes, and Kooba bags, with prices up to 75 percent off retail. At Converse, score a men's polo for $35 or a dress for $100. At Hickey for men, try two pairs of trousers for $100 total, while at Kooba a few handbags and clutches are still available. Through 4/17. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Wed. (10–6); Thurs. (10–7).
• John Hardy makes handmade jewelry inspired by the ancient culture of Bali. For two days many of his designs are on sale. Men’s and women’s jewelry in sterling silver, gold, diamonds, and gemstones are 60 to 75 percent off retail. Through 4/17. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., nineteenth fl. (212-219-4288); Wed.–Thurs. (10–5).
• Coats, dresses, tops, and skirts from past seasons are marked 30 to 40 percent off at Walter. Today only. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (212-391-9400); 10–6.
• The Patti Rose sample sale featured designers like Christian Lacroix, Blumarine, Roberto Cavalli, Pucci, Gucci, Bill Blass, and more up to 75 percent off. Patti’s sales happen once a month, and they're hit-and-miss. New York Genealogical Society Building, 122-126 E. 58th St., nr. Lexington Ave., ground fl. (917-533-8251); Mon. (4–7); Tues. (9–7); Wed. (9–5).
• The Upper West Side isn't the typical hot spot for designer shopping, but BOC is slashing prices on Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Barbara Bui by 50 to 80 percent; a 3.1 Phillip Lim coat is now $220. 491 Columbus Ave., nr. 83rd St. (212-362-5405); 4/17–4/19 (noon–8).
• Hickey — the more youthful, less expensive spinoff of Hickey Freeman — is taking up to 75 percent off suits and casualwear. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Sun. (11–6); Mon. and Wed. (10–6); Tues. and Thurs. (10–7).
• The Simply Vera by Vera Wang collection at Kohl’s is now 25 to 55 percent off online. The border pencil skirt is now $32 (originally $54), and the jewel color-block dress is only $44 (originally $88).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.