• Meet the two designers of Marchesa, including Harvey Weinstein's really, really pretty wife, Georgina Chapman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 1–2.
• Linger at Bergdorf Goodman longer and you'll also get the chance to meet London-based fashion designer Roland Mouret. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., third fl. (212-753-7300); 4–6.
• Satin and sparkly items already on sale at Arden B. are an extra 50 percent off online. The floral chiffon maxi dress is now $50 (originally $168), and a cute rosette bubble dress is now $40 (originally $118).
• Remember the cotton field in Soho? Supima, the company behind the stunt, offers 35 percent off their cotton stock of tees and jeans at its pop-up store . Zooey, Gilded Age, and AG Adriano Goldschmied will all be on sale. Through 4/10. 72 Greene St., nr. Broome St.; no phone; Wed. and Thurs. (4–7).
• Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier offers up to 80 percent off retail prices at their exclusive sample sale starting tomorrow (original prices were $3,200 to $6,000). Gowns from Angel Sanchez, Anne Barge, Monique Lhuillier, Peter Langner, Jenny Lee, Rivini, Ulla Maija, and more will be marked down. Must call for appointment. Through 4/9. 110 E. 55th St., nr. Park Ave., eighth fl.; 212-319-6778; Tues. (12–8), Wed. (10–4).
• Boutique on 57 hosts a huge sample sale featuring shoes, apparel, and accessories from Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Blumarine, Valentino, Emilio Pucci, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, and more up to 70 percent off. Dresses that went for $5,500 are now $750 and shoes that were $680 are now $125 (designers not specified). Through 4/11. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite; 917-940-9934; Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• Hayden-Harnett’s leather hobos (now $250 to $300), satchels (now $234), and wallets (now $75) are marked down 30 to 80 percent. 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-564-3720); (11–7).
• Perennially fashionable men’s and women’s hunting-inspired clothes and accessories are reduced by up to 70 percent at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 4/8 and 4/9 (9–6:30); 4/10 (9–5).
• Tufi Duek is already marking down the spring collection by 60 percent; jersey dresses were $395 but are now $140. 530 Broadway, nr. Spring St., tenth fl. (212-925-8277); 4/8–4/10 (9:30–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
6 Compelling Things Gloria Steinem Said at the Women’s March
Here’s What Gloria Steinem Thinks You Should Know About Donald Trump
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.