• Meet the two designers of Marchesa, including Harvey Weinstein's really, really pretty wife, Georgina Chapman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 1–2.
• Linger at Bergdorf Goodman longer and you'll also get the chance to meet London-based fashion designer Roland Mouret. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., third fl. (212-753-7300); 4–6.
• Satin and sparkly items already on sale at Arden B. are an extra 50 percent off online. The floral chiffon maxi dress is now $50 (originally $168), and a cute rosette bubble dress is now $40 (originally $118).
• Remember the cotton field in Soho? Supima, the company behind the stunt, offers 35 percent off their cotton stock of tees and jeans at its pop-up store . Zooey, Gilded Age, and AG Adriano Goldschmied will all be on sale. Through 4/10. 72 Greene St., nr. Broome St.; no phone; Wed. and Thurs. (4–7).
• Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier offers up to 80 percent off retail prices at their exclusive sample sale starting tomorrow (original prices were $3,200 to $6,000). Gowns from Angel Sanchez, Anne Barge, Monique Lhuillier, Peter Langner, Jenny Lee, Rivini, Ulla Maija, and more will be marked down. Must call for appointment. Through 4/9. 110 E. 55th St., nr. Park Ave., eighth fl.; 212-319-6778; Tues. (12–8), Wed. (10–4).
• Boutique on 57 hosts a huge sample sale featuring shoes, apparel, and accessories from Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Blumarine, Valentino, Emilio Pucci, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, and more up to 70 percent off. Dresses that went for $5,500 are now $750 and shoes that were $680 are now $125 (designers not specified). Through 4/11. Regency Hotel, 540 Park Ave., at 61st St., penthouse suite; 917-940-9934; Thurs.–Fri. (10–7).
• Hayden-Harnett’s leather hobos (now $250 to $300), satchels (now $234), and wallets (now $75) are marked down 30 to 80 percent. 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-564-3720); (11–7).
• Perennially fashionable men’s and women’s hunting-inspired clothes and accessories are reduced by up to 70 percent at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 4/8 and 4/9 (9–6:30); 4/10 (9–5).
• Tufi Duek is already marking down the spring collection by 60 percent; jersey dresses were $395 but are now $140. 530 Broadway, nr. Spring St., tenth fl. (212-925-8277); 4/8–4/10 (9:30–7).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
5 Eyeliner Rules Most Women Break (and How to Redeem Yourself)
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.