• Meet Alexander Wang today as he presents his collection at Barneys. He’ll also be around tomorrow at the same time if you can’t make it today. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., seventh fl. (212.826.8900 ext. 264); 2–4.
• Hit the Calypso sale for year-round resortwear like cotton eyelet Bermudas (now $10) and boho-style embroidered dresses (now $40). Through 4/6. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 4/2 and 4/3 (10–7); 4/4 (10–6); 4/5 and 4/6 (11–5).
• Lingerie from Hanky Panky, Cosabella, Araks, and more are up to 80 percent off at La Petit Coquette’s sale going on now. 51 University Pl., nr. 9th St. (212-473-2478); Mon.–Wed. (11–7); Thurs. (11–8); Fri.–Sat. (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Castor & Pollux is marking up to 60 percent off the fall stock from 3.1 phillip lim, Alexandre Herchcovitch, and Sonia Rykiel. 238 W 10th St., nr. Bleecker St.; 212-645-6572; Mon.–Sat. (noon–7); Sun. (1–6).
• Swarovski crystal jewelry is on sale up to 75 percent off at the Ted Rossi sale starting today. Also find big discounts on python and leather bags and accessories. Through 4/4. 15 E. 30th St, nr. Fifth Ave.; Ste 300 (212-683-1726); 11–7.
• The big denim sale ends today at the SOS Sample Sale with men’s and women’s apparel 40 to 90 percent off. Brands like Seven for All Mankind start at $70, while Joe’s Jeans start at $55. Through 4/2. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (978-602-5585); 11–8.
• Saks.com marks 40 percent off contemporary spring collections online only through April 2.
• Abaeté’s selection of cocktail dresses, sundresses, wool dresses, and swimwear is up to 80 percent off at the sample sale starting tomorrow. Through 4/5. 560 Broadway, nr. Prince St., St. 509; 212-334-4755; 4/3–4/4 (11–7), 4/5 (12–6).
• Necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets are up to 60 percent off at the Soho jewelry shop Robert Lee Morris. A smoky topaz bracelet is now $250 (originally $625), and a pair of earrings is down to $90 (originally $225). Through 4/6. 400 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; 212-431-9405; Mon.–Fri. (11–6:30); Sat. (11–7); Sun. (noon–6).
• Me & Ro’s stash of sterling-silver, ten-karat-gold, and eighteen-karat-gold jewelry is up to 75 percent off. Through 4/4.13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); Thurs. (noon–7) and Fri. (10–7).
• Flirty skirts, dresses, and leather jackets are $20 to $100 at the Cynthia Steffe sale. Through 4/4.550 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., tenth fl. (212-403-6200); 4/3 (10–5) and 4/4 (10–3).
• Bloomingdales.com marks an extra 30 percent off already-reduced merchandise through April 3
• Hart Schaffner Marx has been making sharp, tailored men’s clothes for more than a century. For the first time, it’s holding a sample sale. Everything is marked down by up to 70 percent; suits are $399. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/30 (10–6) 3/31–4/2 (9–7); 4/3 (9–5).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.