• Get to know the man behind Chado Ralph Rucci's eye-catching fur coats and sharp trousers. Ralph Rucci makes a personal appearance this afternoon at Bergdorf Goodman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 2–4.
• Suits and separates from Italian designers are 30 to 50 percent off at L’Uomo. Starting today, all store stock is marked down. Through 4/30. 383 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-1844); Mon.–Sat. (11–7:30), Sun. (noon–7).
• Nick & Nora is moving so they're hosting a sample sale. The sale features women’s, men’s, and kids’ sleepwear and accessories (like pajamas, robes, slippers, etc.) marked down for under $50 per item. Cash only. Through 4/18. 35 W. 35th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-629-9500); Tues.–Fri. (11–6).
• Missoni men’s and women’s clothing, scarves, and accessories are 50 to 75 percent off at the Fashions Group USA sample sale. Also find Alviero Martini handbags and leather goods and Dino Valiano sportswear with big discounts. Cash only. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 405 (212-221-7212); Mon.–Fri. (9–6).
• Perlina’s leather handbags and totes are up to 70 percent off retail. 10 W. 33rd St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 210 (212-268-8530); Mon.–Thurs. (9–6).
• Jeweler John Hardy makes handmade jewelry inspired by the ancient culture of Bali and, for two days, is putting many of his designs on sale. Find major discounts on men’s and women’s jewelry in sterling silver, gold, diamonds, and gemstones for 60 to 75 percent off retail. Through 4/17. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., nineteenth fl. (212-219-4288); Wed.–Thurs. (10–5).
• The online store Rare Chic features a slew of great boutique designers. All full-price items are 25 percent off. Try the lightweight Edwin dress by Mike & Chris for $177 (originally $234) or the Vera dress by Erin Fetherston for $710 (originally $947). Just type MOVE25 at checkout for the discount. Today only.
Most Viewed Stories
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.