• Get a glimpse of Marcus Wainwright and David Neville, the Rag & Bone duo, when they bring their fall collection to Barneys. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., seventh fl. (212-826-8900); 2–4.
• Candles (now $20), vintage-looking dresses (now $85), and breezy tops (now $40) are discounted by 60 to 80 percent at the Tocca sale. Through 5/2. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); 11–7.
• Men’s and women’s cashmere from Inhabit are marked up to 80 percent off. Through 4/30. 1441 Broadway, nr. 40th St., 24th fl. (212-575-3800); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6:30).
• The spring and summer collections from Olga Kapustina are up to 70 percent off starting today, where you’ll find silk and jersey dresses with the slashed prices. Through 5/2. 161 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl.; Wed. and Thurs. (9–8), Fri. (9–7).
• Cashmere cardigans and cotton tees from White + Warren are marked down at their huge sample sale starting today. Sweaters that were $220 are now $90, and dresses that were $130 are now $60. Through 5/1. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-398-3295); Wed. (8–6), Thurs. (8–4).
• Heath and Landon Slane’s silver and gold jewelry from their Slane & Slane collection is 50 to 60 percent off. Through 5/1. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Broadway, eleventh fl. (212-691-5820); 10–6.
• Iridesse pearls as well as baubles from Anthony Nak, Gabrielle Sanchez, and Christian Tse are 50 to 60 percent off ($100 to $4,500). The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., Oxford Ste. (212-247-2700); Wed. (11–7); Thurs. (9–7); Fri. (9–6).
• Leave it to Metamorphosis Day Spa to find a reason to offer New Yorkers a deal. For tax-filing time, they're offering the Tax Relief special, which is a scalp massage, 25-minute massage, mini-facial, and foot massage to ease the financial woes (now $150 for 90 minutes). 127 E. 56th St., nr. Lexington Ave., fifth fl. (212-751-6051); Mon.–Thurs. (10–9); Fri. (10–8); Sat. (10–6).
• Find Hanro’s sleepwear, loungewear, and robes for men and women up to 75 percent off starting today. Through 4/30. 40 E. 34th St., at Madison Ave., Ste. 207; Tues. (8–6), Wed. (8:30–4:30); cash only.
• Suits and separates from Italian designers are 30 to 50 percent off at L’Uomo. Ending today, all store stock is marked down. Through 4/30. 383 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-1844); Mon.–Sat. (11–7:30), Sun. (noon–7).
• Step on over to Barneys today to get your (new) red soles signed, as Christian Louboutin himself will be at the flagship store making a personal appearance today. We hear from past meet-and-greeters that he’s good about posing for photos, not to mention there’s going to be a huge poster of him adorning all the windows. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 3–7.
• Underground NYC’s sale this week features women’s ready-to-wear from Missoni and Cynthia Steffe. You’ll find up to 80 percent off all contemporary collections. Through 5/12. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St.; noon–7.
• Bags and wallets from LeSportsac are up to 30 percent off this week. Through 5/1. 1065 Madison Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-988-6200); 10–7. 176 Spring St., at Thompson St. (212-625-2626); 11–7.
• Julie Chaiken’s spring Chaiken collection is on sale, which means you can score blouses for $80, dresses for $125, and pants for $100. Through 5/1. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7); Wed. (10–6).
• Men’s suits and dress clothes from Hickey Freeman are up to 75 percent off. Shirts that were $150 to $225 are now down to $70. Also find sportswear from Bobby Jones for 75 percent off. Trousers are now $50 to $100 (originally $135 to $295), and sweaters are down to $67 to $230 (originally $175 to $395). Through 5/1. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Ninth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30), Thurs. (9–5).
• The current season of Rena Lange apparel, accessories, shoes, and bags are now up to 80 percent off. Previous seasons will also be on sale, including suits, knits, and outerwear. Through 5/1. 7A W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ground fl. (212-262-8065); 9–5.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
5 Eyeliner Rules Most Women Break (and How to Redeem Yourself)
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.