• Get a glimpse of Marcus Wainwright and David Neville, the Rag & Bone duo, when they bring their fall collection to Barneys. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., seventh fl. (212-826-8900); 2–4.
• Candles (now $20), vintage-looking dresses (now $85), and breezy tops (now $40) are discounted by 60 to 80 percent at the Tocca sale. Through 5/2. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Eleventh Ave., third fl. (212-929-7122); 11–7.
• Men’s and women’s cashmere from Inhabit are marked up to 80 percent off. Through 4/30. 1441 Broadway, nr. 40th St., 24th fl. (212-575-3800); Wed.–Thurs. (10–6:30).
• The spring and summer collections from Olga Kapustina are up to 70 percent off starting today, where you’ll find silk and jersey dresses with the slashed prices. Through 5/2. 161 W. 22nd St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl.; Wed. and Thurs. (9–8), Fri. (9–7).
• Cashmere cardigans and cotton tees from White + Warren are marked down at their huge sample sale starting today. Sweaters that were $220 are now $90, and dresses that were $130 are now $60. Through 5/1. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-398-3295); Wed. (8–6), Thurs. (8–4).
• Heath and Landon Slane’s silver and gold jewelry from their Slane & Slane collection is 50 to 60 percent off. Through 5/1. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Broadway, eleventh fl. (212-691-5820); 10–6.
• Iridesse pearls as well as baubles from Anthony Nak, Gabrielle Sanchez, and Christian Tse are 50 to 60 percent off ($100 to $4,500). The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., Oxford Ste. (212-247-2700); Wed. (11–7); Thurs. (9–7); Fri. (9–6).
• Leave it to Metamorphosis Day Spa to find a reason to offer New Yorkers a deal. For tax-filing time, they're offering the Tax Relief special, which is a scalp massage, 25-minute massage, mini-facial, and foot massage to ease the financial woes (now $150 for 90 minutes). 127 E. 56th St., nr. Lexington Ave., fifth fl. (212-751-6051); Mon.–Thurs. (10–9); Fri. (10–8); Sat. (10–6).
• Find Hanro’s sleepwear, loungewear, and robes for men and women up to 75 percent off starting today. Through 4/30. 40 E. 34th St., at Madison Ave., Ste. 207; Tues. (8–6), Wed. (8:30–4:30); cash only.
• Suits and separates from Italian designers are 30 to 50 percent off at L’Uomo. Ending today, all store stock is marked down. Through 4/30. 383 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-1844); Mon.–Sat. (11–7:30), Sun. (noon–7).
• Step on over to Barneys today to get your (new) red soles signed, as Christian Louboutin himself will be at the flagship store making a personal appearance today. We hear from past meet-and-greeters that he’s good about posing for photos, not to mention there’s going to be a huge poster of him adorning all the windows. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 3–7.
• Underground NYC’s sale this week features women’s ready-to-wear from Missoni and Cynthia Steffe. You’ll find up to 80 percent off all contemporary collections. Through 5/12. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St.; noon–7.
• Bags and wallets from LeSportsac are up to 30 percent off this week. Through 5/1. 1065 Madison Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-988-6200); 10–7. 176 Spring St., at Thompson St. (212-625-2626); 11–7.
• Julie Chaiken’s spring Chaiken collection is on sale, which means you can score blouses for $80, dresses for $125, and pants for $100. Through 5/1. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7); Wed. (10–6).
• Men’s suits and dress clothes from Hickey Freeman are up to 75 percent off. Shirts that were $150 to $225 are now down to $70. Also find sportswear from Bobby Jones for 75 percent off. Trousers are now $50 to $100 (originally $135 to $295), and sweaters are down to $67 to $230 (originally $175 to $395). Through 5/1. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Ninth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30), Thurs. (9–5).
• The current season of Rena Lange apparel, accessories, shoes, and bags are now up to 80 percent off. Previous seasons will also be on sale, including suits, knits, and outerwear. Through 5/1. 7A W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ground fl. (212-262-8065); 9–5.
Most Viewed Stories
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Amy Schumer Went All Out for the Kiss Cam at a Mets Game
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
The Pippa Middleton Look Book
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.