• Shoes are the new Tupperware. RSVP to email@example.com to attend a party tonight celebrating the launch of the daniblack spring 2008 shoe collection with cocktails and tarot-card readings. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Meet Alexander Wang today as he presents his collection at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., seventh fl. (212-826-8900 ext. 264); 2–4.
• Check out the newest collection from Derek Lam, as his trunk show starts today at Barneys. Through 4/4. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St., third fl. (212-826-8900 ext. 264); 10–6.
• Me & Ro’s stash of sterling-silver, ten-karat-gold, and eighteen-karat-gold jewelry is up to 75 percent off. Through 4/4. 13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); 4/3 (noon–7) and 4/4 (10–7).
• Flirty skirts, dresses, and leather jackets are $20 to $100 at the Cynthia Steffe sale. Through 4/4. 550 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., tenth fl. (212-403-6200); 4/3 (10–5) and 4/4 (10–3).
• Hart Schaffner Marx has been making sharp, tailored men’s clothes for more than a century. For the first time, it’s holding a sample sale. Everything is marked down by up to 70 percent; suits are $399. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 3/30 (10–6) 3/31–4/2 (9–7); 4/3 (9–5).
• Bloomingdales.com marks an extra 30 percent off already-reduced merchandise.
• The "Adam Loves Dogs" event happens this weekend, hosted by designer Adam Lippes. Sip Bloody Marys while browsing adorable dogs up for adoption, many of whom will be killed unless an owner is found. 678 Hudson St., nr. 14th St. (212-229-2838); noon–5.
• Elie Tahari’s work basics and more fashion-y pieces are discounted by 70 to 80 percent; an asymmetrical chiffon dress is $159 (was $598). Through 4/5. 510 Fifth Ave., at 43rd St. (212-398-2622); 4/1–4/4 (8:30–7:30); 4/5 (10–5).
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.