• Come to the La Prairie counter for a personalized makeup consultation and get a free sample of anti-aging foundation. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-3133); 10–8:30.
• The Let’s Talk Colorado gallery opens today with a collection of beautiful photographs taken of the state. Various Colorado beauty and wine companies will be there with samples of their products. 317 Madison Ave., at 42nd St.; 11–7.
• Elie Tahari’s work basics and more fashion-y pieces are discounted by 70 to 80 percent; an asymmetrical chiffon dress is $159 (was $598). Through 4/5. 510 Fifth Ave., at 43rd St. (212-398-2622); 4/1–4/4 (8:30–7:30); 4/5 (10–5).
• Freemans Sporting Club has suits, button-downs, and jackets on sale starting at 40 percent off. 8 Rivington St., nr. Bowery (212-673-3209); Mon.–Fri. (noon–8); Sat. (11–8); Sun. (noon–6).
• Hit the Calypso sale for year-round resortwear like cotton eyelet Bermudas (now $10) and boho-style embroidered dresses (now $40). Through 4/6. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); 4/2 and 4/3 (10–7); 4/4 (10–6); 4/5 and 4/6 (11–5).
• Denim goes on sale today at the SOS Sample Sale with men’s and women’s apparel 40 to 90 percent off. Brands like Seven for All Mankind start at $70, while Joe’s Jeans start at $55. Through 4/2. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (978-602-5585); 11–8.
• The Singer 22 online boutique is marking dresses, accessories, and more up to 75 percent off. Find dresses celebrities picked themselves, like La Lohan’s lamé top for $98 (regular price: $195) or Lauren Conrad’s violet open-sleeved dress for $109 (regular price: $219). The Development patent portfolio bag is down to $198 from $495 and sure to make a statement.
• Sporting goods gear from Patagonia are marked 30 to 60 percent off in their special sale section online. A fun blue-patterned sports bra is down to $18 from $36 and a zip-neck long-sleeved quick-dry shirt is $30 (was $50).
• Saks.com marks 40 percent off contemporary spring collections online only through April 2.
• Bloomingdales.com marks an extra 30 percent off already-reduced merchandise through April 3.
• Fig Leaves, an online boutique for fun, frilly underthings, reduces prices on bras, panties, and men’s undergarments by up to 50 percent. A lace bra by Jezebel is $20 (originally $28) and a pair of DKNY Brazilian briefs is down to $12 (originally $30). Through 4/14.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.