We've never thought of Lindsay Lohan as a vintage girl, but apparently Visa has. The credit-card company signed LiLo to be the face of its new pop-up shop in London called Visa Swap. Yes, our brow is furrowed, too. Visa? Clothing store? Lindsay Lohan? It's like veggie burgers, you see: They taste a little off at first, but then when you think about it, you realize they're actually delicious. Like a veggie burger, Visa Swap is kind of delicious. Customers donate clothing to the store beginning June 21 for three weeks in exchange for points credited to a Visa card. The weekend of July 19 they can go back to the shop and spend their points on the whole lot; unsold items go to charity. Lindsay Lohan was shot in vintage clothing for the Visa Swap ad campaign, and her photos come out in June. We don't know why, but we're envisioning her in black and white wearing an old cowboy hat and fringed vest. We bet she even posed without all the legwear she loves so much. Now that's sacrifice.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season