• The Fifi Awards for fragrances were held last night in London. Marc Jacobs won best new women's fragrance for Daisy. Tom Ford for Men won best new men’s prestige fragrance. And Christina Aguilera by Christina Aguilera won as the people’s choice for favorite celebrity fragrance. Lord, she has a fragrance, too? [Now Smell This]
• Bobbi Brown will soon release Almost Bare, a slightly floral, light, clean, and fresh fragrance. But if you just can't wait to spend your money, you can preorder it at Neiman Marcus online. [Now Smell This]
• Remember when we told you Kate Hudson was promoting David Babaii hair products for Wild Aid? Well, the pics are out! And, we hate to say it, but the way she snuggles lion cubs is disgustingly cute. [Sugar Shock Beauty]
• Gucci Westman signed on to be Revlon’s new global artistic director. She came from Lancôme, so she could make major product upgrades at the Rev. Fingers crossed. [WWD]
• Sales of anti-redness products, like those that treat rosacea, have increased 35 percent (that's $300 million) from 2002 to 2007. [NYT]
• Avon scooped up Miley Cyrus (actually, her alter ego, Hannah Montana, but who can keep all these names straight?) to market a bath-and-body collection to tweens. That means pictures of Hannah’s smiling face splattered with pink and purple. And, of course, butterflies and flowers. [Product Girl]
• The neon collection from Essie is full of bright colors and cheesy names. Shorty Pants is neon yellow, Short Shorts is bubblegum pink, and there are two other colors with "shorts" in the names. Because nail polish always makes one think of…shorts. [Fashion Week Daily]
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesPlease Help Wesley Snipes Find His Leather Jacket
He will be cold without it.The President of NARAL on What Abortion Means in This Election
It signals how the candidates feel about women.YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
The stretch feels like a backbend—but for your feet.Amy Schumer Just Broke a Major Milestone for Women in Comedy
She’s the first woman to land on Forbes’s list of the highest-paid comedians.The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
An ambitious woman and the angry men who want to stop her.Ivanka Trump Is Great for Women, Says Man Married to Ivanka Trump
Ivanka Trump is the perfect person to handle “women’s issues,” according to her husband.World’s First 3-Parent Baby Is a Healthy Boy
He was born in Mexico to Jordanian parents.Nation Recovers From Post-Debate Hangover With Mary J. Blige and Hillary Clinton Memes
“What will you do to fix the national epidemic of hateration in this dancerie?”The Hottest Party of the Year Is This 6-Year-Old’s Drake-Themed Birthday Party
It has everything: an OVO cake, Drake balloons, fake money.See Haute Couture’s Most Romantic Looks
Intricate pieces, out for a stroll around Paris.
TMZ reports that all the baby-shower drama stems from a breakup.Fashion Bloggers Do Not Deserve This Backlash
Neiman Marcus jumps on Vogue’s bandwagon and blames social media for declining sales.6 Hip-hop Influencers Wearing the Season’s Hottest Puffers
Missy Elliott’s “The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)” look is back.There’s More to Scandinavian Style Than Ikea
Paris-based designer Tuomas Merikoski on his out-of-the-box line Aalto.Give This Drama-Loving Reporter Her Own Bravo Show
The “thanks a lot, bitch” heard ’round the world.Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
You don’t have to join in their relationship this way.Maya Rudolph on Her Prince Cover Band and Mourning the Purple One
“Everybody has their heroes, and he was mine, and I took it really hard.”Queer Women Are Losing Their Havens Online
AfterEllen was an institution. Now, it’s gone.Justin Theroux Calls Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Divorce ‘Terrible News’
The actor has answered the first of many questions about his wife’s ex-husband’s divorce.Your Birth-Control Coverage Could Get Way Better in 2018
Doctors are recommending some big changes.