• The Fifi Awards for fragrances were held last night in London. Marc Jacobs won best new women's fragrance for Daisy. Tom Ford for Men won best new men’s prestige fragrance. And Christina Aguilera by Christina Aguilera won as the people’s choice for favorite celebrity fragrance. Lord, she has a fragrance, too? [Now Smell This]
• Bobbi Brown will soon release Almost Bare, a slightly floral, light, clean, and fresh fragrance. But if you just can't wait to spend your money, you can preorder it at Neiman Marcus online. [Now Smell This]
• Remember when we told you Kate Hudson was promoting David Babaii hair products for Wild Aid? Well, the pics are out! And, we hate to say it, but the way she snuggles lion cubs is disgustingly cute. [Sugar Shock Beauty]
• Gucci Westman signed on to be Revlon’s new global artistic director. She came from Lancôme, so she could make major product upgrades at the Rev. Fingers crossed. [WWD]
• Sales of anti-redness products, like those that treat rosacea, have increased 35 percent (that's $300 million) from 2002 to 2007. [NYT]
• Avon scooped up Miley Cyrus (actually, her alter ego, Hannah Montana, but who can keep all these names straight?) to market a bath-and-body collection to tweens. That means pictures of Hannah’s smiling face splattered with pink and purple. And, of course, butterflies and flowers. [Product Girl]
• The neon collection from Essie is full of bright colors and cheesy names. Shorty Pants is neon yellow, Short Shorts is bubblegum pink, and there are two other colors with "shorts" in the names. Because nail polish always makes one think of…shorts. [Fashion Week Daily]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
50+ Cult Favorite Halloween Costumes
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
How Fashion Girls Find The Best Sh*t At Target, H&M & Forever 21
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.