• Harvey Weinstein is confident Nina Garcia will return to judging duties on Project Runway whether or not she accepts the at-large editorship at Elle. So it sounds like Elle needs Nina more than Nina needs Elle. [WWD]
• After British Airlines reportedly banned Naomi Campbell for throwing a temper tantrum on one of their planes, Campbell claims British Airways begged her to fly with them again. Naturally she refused because of their "complete disrespect" for passengers. It's really kind of endearing how full of it she is. [NYP]
• The Italian Advertising Association banned an ad for Tom Ford sunglasses that depicts a finger in a woman's mouth because it's too sexually explicit. But the ad depicting a naked woman grabbing some dude's junk is okay. [Radar]
• Seven for All Mankind's next advertising campaign was shot in front of late architect Phillip Johnson's iconic glass house. It was shot by Patrick Demarchelier, who says it's the first time the structure has been photographed. At least it's being used to sell jeans. [WWD]
• Bloggers like to poll their readers about how they should style their hair and beards. Readers like to weigh in because it creates a personal connection rather than a "blog content connection." Creepy. [NYT]
• Have you noticed designers are obsessed with cartoons?! That's why the Costume Institute's next exhibition is superhero-themed, featuring a Batman costume from the forthcoming sequel that's "so padded it looks like the interior of a Buick." Har. [NYT]
• Carson Kressley named his new horse Page Six. At least we know what he's up to these days? [NYP]
• May Andersen seemed really nervous at the dog competition she judged at the Chopard store the other day because "no one was directing her." Judging dogs and getting your picture taken is hard, okay? [NYP]
• Natasha Bedingfield ate dinner with Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt at Kobe Club. We presume she survived since we haven't heard otherwise. [NYDN]
• Stacy London was partying at Taj with Friend and decided to leave when Cop told Friend not to smoke in the lobby. When Cop recognized London, he said Friend could smoke if London called Cop's Wife to say hello. [NYDN]
Most Viewed Stories
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
Sigourney Weaver on Talking to Ronald Reagan About Abortion Rights
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
J.Crew Is Shifting Away From a High Fashion Image, Focusing Instead on Its Heritage
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesPhoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.