• Juniors-department customers don't want to buy jeans there, turning instead to the contemporary department — but DKNY plans to lure them back with Rachel Bilson's forthcoming juniors' denim line. Ooh, the suspense! [WWD]
• The CEO of Limited Brands, Inc. makes, like, $6 million less than the CEO of Victoria's Secret — and Vicki's is owned by Limited Brands. Ahem. [WWD]
• The top ten clothing chains most frequented by teenage girls include Old Navy, American Eagle, and Victoria's Secret. The ninth most frequented was Hot Topic. So long as Avril Lavigne's line is squeezing in there. [WWD]
• Who knew? Wearing dark sunglasses every day is a beauty regimen! Otherwise you'll walk around squinting, your eyes will age quickly, and then everyone will judge you. [WSJ]
• Things Karl Lagerfeld dislikes include overweight people, kids, food, and Diane Von Furstenberg. [Jezebel]
• Have you seen the new Matthew McConaughey fragrance ad for Dolce & Gabbana? His hair's all slicked back, and it looks like he's trying not to laugh. Us too. [Team Sugar]
• Hills star Audrina supposedly locks the door to her room in the apartment she shares with Lauren Conrad because Lauren's cats pee on her rug. Just to make sure we all understand here: L.C. is a cat lady. [NYP]
• Speaking of Lauren Conrad, she is going to blog for NHL.com. Yes, about hockey. "I'm blogging about the NHL playoffs because I love live hockey and I thought this would be a fun way to get more involved with the post-season," she said in a statement. Well, that gives us a reason to care about hockey. We guess. [AP]
• There's a store in Chicago that sells stuff Oprah used to own. [NYT]
• Just because you're a mom doesn't mean you can't look hip. Start with cranberry-colored jeans? [WP]
• Black fringe may be a little tribal, but it sure is hot this spring because it's fun and swingy. [NYT]
• French Connection is relaunching its Website. Now you can buy bags, shoes, and kids' clothes on it. Yay for e-commerce. [British Vogue]
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Enjoy Working Out Together Across the Country
This time, they hit the gym in Los Angeles.Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
The hits just keep on coming.Kylie Jenner Has a Blush Named ‘Barely Legal,’ and People Are Mad About It
It’s getting folks “Hot and Bothered.”Hugh Grant Recreates His Famous Love Actually Dance Sequence With a Little Help From Drake
He’s still Prime Minister!University of Texas Releases Rape Survey Results
15% of students at UT Austin have been raped.Watch Lady Gaga Surprise and Delight Everyone on RuPaul’s Drag Race
“That’s a damn good Lady Gaga impersonator.”Newlyweds Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski Welcome a Baby Girl
They eloped last weekend.Hibernating Animals Wake Up to Post-Trump World
“The first thing honeybees do is take flight and defecate all over the place.”Who Will Stop the Sparkly Tyranny of Unicorn Makeup?
The abomination of magical makeup is finally addressed.Looking for Love in Seven Different Cities
Jada Yuan tells Sex Lives about her Tinder tour of America.
It’s on March 26.See Clever Fashion Puns by an Instagram Artist
Angelica Hicks pokes fun at Karl Lagerfeld, Versace in her new book Tongue in Chic.RIP, Gchat
Google is officially forcing all users to switch to Hangouts. Rest easy, Gchat.What Is John Mayer Even Talking About?
He wants you to know he’s all good “anatomically and chemically.”Is Vitamin E Actually Good for My Skin?
Experts explain how vitamin E works.Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Auf wiedersehen, my favorite bronzer.See 10 Years of Drake’s Coziest Looks From Timbs to Tom Ford
From ill-fitting jeans to polished suits.Laura Dern’s Mom Is Mad That She Was Mean to Reese Witherspoon on TV
Our new favorite celebrity-BFF duo.Amber Heard Says If Every Gay Hollywood Actor Came Out Tomorrow, ‘This Would Be a Nonissue in a Month’
“I stand here now amongst many of my romantic leading lady peers who are out and fluid. I’m one of many now, and I’m working.”The Ultimate Goop Guide to Lovemaking
Step two: Drink nothing but raw milk for a week.