• Perlina’s leather handbags and totes are up to 70 percent off retail. Through 4/15. 10 .W 33rd St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 210; 212-268-8530; Mon.–Thurs. (9–6), Fri. (9–4), Sat.–Sun. (closed).
• Neiman Marcus is having a spring-bloom sale online marking up to 50 percent off spring styles. Shop now for deals on shoes, accessories, handbags, and clothes from Milly, Diane Von Furstenberg, Theory, and more.
• Find 50 percent off men’s, women’s, and kids' clothing and accessories at the semi-annual sale at the Lucky Brand online shop. The vine-stained glass earrings are down to $16 (from $32), and a pleated black dress is only $44 (from $88).
• eLuxury.com is having a big denim sale, taking up to 25 percent off designer men’s and women’s denim. J Brand, Seven for All Mankind, and Rich & Skinny jeans are all marked down. Rock & Republic jeans are $189 (were $283).
• Several bridal showrooms team up for a multi-designer bridal, eveningwear, and accessories sample sale. Find 50 to 75 percent off the Youlin Couture Bridal Collection with gowns starting at $300 (Ste. 3H), discounts on the Atelier Elen Paumere collection (Ste. 5J), and markdowns at the Olga Kyitko Couture collection (Ste. 8F). Through 4/12. 488 Seventh Ave., nr. 36th St., Ste. 3H, 5J, and 8F (212-869-3904); Mon.–Sat. (10–5), Sun. (closed); after 5, by appt. only.
• Hayden-Harnett’s leather hobos (now $250 to $300), satchels (now $234), and wallets (now $75) are marked down 30 to 80 percent. Through 4/10. 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-564-3720); 11–7.
• Tufi Duek is already marking down the spring collection by 60 percent; jersey dresses were $395 but are now $140. Through 4/10. 530 Broadway, nr. Spring St., tenth fl. (212-925-8277); 4/8–4/10 (9:30–7).
• Perennially fashionable men’s and women’s hunting-inspired clothes and accessories are reduced by up to 70 percent at Beretta. Through 4/10. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 4/8 and 4/9 (9–6:30); 4/10 (9–5).
• Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier offers up to 80 percent off retail prices at their exclusive sample sale starting tomorrow (original prices were $3,200 to $6,000). Gowns from Angel Sanchez, Anne Barge, Monique Lhuillier, Peter Langner, Jenny Lee, Rivini, Ulla Maija, and more will be marked down. Must call for appointment. Through 4/9. 110 E. 55th St., nr. Park Ave., eighth fl. (212-319-6778); Tues. (12–8), Wed. (10–4).
• Clutches and handbags from Kooba go on sale starting today at the SSS Sample Sale. Through 4/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. and Fri. (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.