• Score Cynthia Rowley dresses and jackets up to 70 percent off at the online Savvy Designer Sample Sale. It costs nothing to register, which means discounts for now and later. Begins at noon today. Through 4/25 at midnight.
• Nicole Farhi is setting up a temporary showroom at the Chelsea Market and slashing prices by up to 80 percent on home furnishings as well as men's and women's gear. Through 4/25. 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St., fl. 3R, Ste. E (212-421-7720); Mon.–Fri. (10–7).
• Plaza Too footwear is marked down at the SSS Sample Sale that starts Tuesday. Word is this spot may also have Kooba, Free People, and Converse by John Varvatos leftovers from last week, so keep an eye out for additional steals. Through 4/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. (10–6).
• The fun apparel and accessories at the Tikabou boutique are up to 75 percent off all winter merchandise from lines like Voom, Linda Loudermilk, Stella & Jamie, Signette, 10 Feet, and Tricia Fix. You can also find 20 percent off spring and summer gear, too. Through 4/26. 1209 First Ave., nr. 65th St. (212-288-0064); 12–7.
• Jewelry from Diana Heimann is 50 to 60 percent off starting today. Find big gemstone rings, earrings, and necklaces. Through 4/24. 145 E. 48th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-906-9132); call for appointment.
• Kleinfeld bridal salon is having a major blowout sale Tuesday only marking up to 70 percent off gowns, veils, and accessories from designers like Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra, and more. No appointment necessary. 110 W. 20th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (646-633-4300); 3–7.
• Kenneth Cole slashes prices by 50 to 80 percent retail prices at their warehouse sale. 25 Enterprise Ave. N., Secaucus, N.J. (201-319-0140).
• Porridge Clothing launched an online boutique with 25 percent off all purchases to honor the occasion. Try the lace mini ruffle dress for $141 (originally $189) or a high-waisted skirt with button detail for $106 (originally $142). Just type in AP2R at checkout.
• The Bottega Veneta trunk show ends on Wednesday, so browse the famous leather goodies and fall clothes soon. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900, ext. 2152); 10–5.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.