• Iridesse pearls as well as baubles from Anthony Nak, Gabrielle Sanchez, and Christian Tse are 50 to 60 percent off ($100 to $4,500). Through 4/30. The Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at Sixth Ave., Oxford Ste. (212-247-2700); 4/28 (11–7); 4/29 (9–7); 4/30 (9–6).
• Miss Sixty, Sixty, and Energie clothes and accessories for men, women, and kids are 60 to 75 percent off; Miss Sixty's low-rise, straight-leg jeans were $239 but are now $20. Through 5/4. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); 4/28–5/4; Mon.–Fri. (10–7); Sat. and Sun. (10–6).
• Men’s suits and dress clothes from Hickey Freeman are up to 75 percent off. Shirts that were $150 to $225 are now down to $70. Also find sportswear from Bobby Jones for 75 percent off. Trousers are now $50 to $100 (originally $135 to $295), and sweaters are down to $67 to $230 (originally $175 to $395). Through 5/1. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Ninth Ave. (718-747-1656); Mon.–Wed. (9–6:30), Thurs. (9–5).
• Bags and wallets from LeSportsac are up to 30 percent off this week. Through 5/1. 1065 Madison Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-988-6200); 10–7. 176 Spring St., at Thompson St. (212-625-2626); 11–7.
• Knitwear and dresses from Falls are on sale through today. 21 E. 12th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (917-204-1026); noon–8.
• The current season of Rena Lange’s apparel, accessories, shoes, and bags are now up to 80 percent off. Previous seasons will also be on sale, including suits, knits, and outerwear. Through 5/1. 7A W. 56th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ground fl. (212-262-8065); 9–5.
• All the new spring clothes from Old Navy are up to 50 percent off online and in stores. Try the racerback ruffle tank for only $6 (originally $15) or a pair of printed satin flats for $10 (originally $20). Through 5/1.
• American Apparel celebrates Earth Week by giving 10 percent off any purchase of organic products like tees and intimates online only. Just type in ORGANIC08 at checkout. Through 5/1.
• The fall and winter shoes at Piperlime.com just got marked down, and now they’re offering a discount on already-reduced prices. Just type in TOPSECRET at checkout to get 15 percent off sale items.
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Huma Abedin Hung Out With David Foster at the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.