• Archetype Showroom is marking down all samples to wholesale prices, which means you can find Lorick, Samantha Pleet, Digby & Iona jewelry, 80%20 shoes, and Corpus denim for super-low prices. A Lorick dress that was regularly $400 will be $160 to $200; a Samantha Pleet romper will only be $170 (retails for $380). More designers included. Through 4/26. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl. (212-529-1407); 10–7.
• The fun frocks from Mayle are up to 80 percent off starting today. They usually have a cute sale selection for every season. Through 4/25. 263 W. 38th St, nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth fl.; no phone; 10–7.
• Find women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories from Dolce Vita, a fave Lower East Side boutique, for only $10 to $80 at their sample sale starting today. Through 4/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl. (212-253-5935); Thurs.–Fri. (1–7), Sat. (12–4).
• Jewelry from Tracy Matthews Designs will be 50 to 80 percent off. Halle Berry, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Alba have all worn her sterling-silver and gold-vermeil jewelry. Through 4/26. 264 Canal St., nr. Lafayette St., loft 6E (212-414-4085); Thurs. (4–9), Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–4).
• Plaza Too footwear is marked down at the SSS Sample Sale, where you may also find Kooba, Free People, and Converse by John Varvatos leftovers from last week, so keep an eye out for additional steals. Through 4/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. (10–6).
• Jewelry from Diana Heimann is 50 to 60 percent off starting today. Find big gemstone rings, earrings, and necklaces. Through 4/24. 145 E. 48th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-906-9132); call for appointment.
• Nicole Farhi is setting up a temporary showroom at the Chelsea Market and slashing prices by up to 80 percent on home furnishings, as well as men's and women's apparel. Through 4/25. 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St., fl. 3R, Ste. E (212-421-7720); 4/21–4/25 (10–7).
• The Mandarina Duck Italian-leather handbags, business cases, and luggage are 60 to 70 percent off retail prices. Cash only. Through 4/25. 38 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–6.
• The News showroom is unloading their roster of clients — Vena Cava, Wayne, and Rogues Gallery — on the cheap; cotton pleated shirtdresses from Clu are now $50 to $60. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); 4/23–4/25 (10–6).
• In honor of Mother Earth, Tarte Cosmetics offers 20 percent off all purchases of their natural-ingredient makeup products at their online store. Try the vitamin-infused lip gloss for $17 (originally $21). Through 5/2.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.