• Archetype Showroom is marking down all samples to wholesale prices, which means you can find Lorick, Samantha Pleet, Digby & Iona jewelry, 80%20 shoes, and Corpus denim for super-low prices. A Lorick dress that was regularly $400 will be $160 to $200; a Samantha Pleet romper will only be $170 (retails for $380). More designers included. Through 4/26. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., second fl. (212-529-1407); 10–7.
• The fun frocks from Mayle are up to 80 percent off starting today. They usually have a cute sale selection for every season. Through 4/25. 263 W. 38th St, nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth fl.; no phone; 10–7.
• Find women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories from Dolce Vita, a fave Lower East Side boutique, for only $10 to $80 at their sample sale starting today. Through 4/26. 156 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St., fourth fl. (212-253-5935); Thurs.–Fri. (1–7), Sat. (12–4).
• Jewelry from Tracy Matthews Designs will be 50 to 80 percent off. Halle Berry, Kate Hudson, and Jessica Alba have all worn her sterling-silver and gold-vermeil jewelry. Through 4/26. 264 Canal St., nr. Lafayette St., loft 6E (212-414-4085); Thurs. (4–9), Fri. (11–7), Sat. (10–4).
• Plaza Too footwear is marked down at the SSS Sample Sale, where you may also find Kooba, Free People, and Converse by John Varvatos leftovers from last week, so keep an eye out for additional steals. Through 4/24. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. (10–6).
• Jewelry from Diana Heimann is 50 to 60 percent off starting today. Find big gemstone rings, earrings, and necklaces. Through 4/24. 145 E. 48th St., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-906-9132); call for appointment.
• Nicole Farhi is setting up a temporary showroom at the Chelsea Market and slashing prices by up to 80 percent on home furnishings, as well as men's and women's apparel. Through 4/25. 75 Ninth Ave., at 15th St., fl. 3R, Ste. E (212-421-7720); 4/21–4/25 (10–7).
• The Mandarina Duck Italian-leather handbags, business cases, and luggage are 60 to 70 percent off retail prices. Cash only. Through 4/25. 38 W. 21st St., nr. Fifth Ave., seventh fl.; 10–6.
• The News showroom is unloading their roster of clients — Vena Cava, Wayne, and Rogues Gallery — on the cheap; cotton pleated shirtdresses from Clu are now $50 to $60. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); 4/23–4/25 (10–6).
• In honor of Mother Earth, Tarte Cosmetics offers 20 percent off all purchases of their natural-ingredient makeup products at their online store. Try the vitamin-infused lip gloss for $17 (originally $21). Through 5/2.