• Hayden-Harnett’s leather hobos (now $250 to $300), satchels (now $234), and wallets (now $75) are marked down 30 to 80 percent. Through 4/10. 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-564-3720); 11–7.
• Tufi Duek is already marking down the spring collection by 60 percent; jersey dresses were $395 but are now $140. Through 4/10. 530 Broadway, nr. Spring St., tenth fl. (212-925-8277); 4/8–4/10 (9:30–7).
• Perennially fashionable men’s and women’s hunting-inspired clothes and accessories are reduced by up to 70 percent at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 4/8 and 4/9 (9–6:30); 4/10 (9–5).
• Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier offers up to 80 percent off retail prices at their exclusive sample sale starting tomorrow (original prices were $3,200 to $6,000). Gowns from Angel Sanchez, Anne Barge, Monique Lhuillier, Peter Langner, Jenny Lee, Rivini, Ulla Maija, and more will be marked down. Must call for appointment. Through 4/9. 110 E. 55th St., nr. Park Ave., eighth fl.; 212-319-6778; Tues. (12–8), Wed. (10–4).
• Clutches and handbags from Kooba go on sale starting today at the SSS Sample Sale. Through 4/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. and Fri. (10–6).
• Meet the two designers of Marchesa, including Harvey Weinstein's really, really pretty wife, Georgina Chapman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 1–2.
• Linger at Bergdorf Goodman longer and you may also get the chance to meet London fashion designer Roland Mouret. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., third fl. (212-753-7300); 4–6.
• Original Penguin marks off men’s and women’s clothing and accessories at their online sale. Gear up for spring with the linen Shore-ly Dress for $100 (originally $165) or a pair of plaid Miss Lonely Heart Bermuda shorts for $20 (originally $160).
• Apparel from Anthropologie is marked up to 40 percent off in their sale section online. Try the pleated I’m With the Band minidress for $80 (originally $148) in bright green or a subtle gray. Or go bolder with a pink-and-red-striped tunic for $50 (originally $98).
Most Viewed Stories
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Please Enjoy This Juicy Mystery About a Woman Cheating in a Half-Marathon
Malia Obama Went to the Club
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Lululemon’s Former CEO Really Needs His Own Bravo Show
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
Reese Witherspoon Is the Type-A Hero of Big Little Lies
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Angelina Jolie Doesn’t Need a Publicist
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.