• Hayden-Harnett’s leather hobos (now $250 to $300), satchels (now $234), and wallets (now $75) are marked down 30 to 80 percent. Through 4/10. 16 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 501 (212-564-3720); 11–7.
• Tufi Duek is already marking down the spring collection by 60 percent; jersey dresses were $395 but are now $140. Through 4/10. 530 Broadway, nr. Spring St., tenth fl. (212-925-8277); 4/8–4/10 (9:30–7).
• Perennially fashionable men’s and women’s hunting-inspired clothes and accessories are reduced by up to 70 percent at Beretta. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); 4/8 and 4/9 (9–6:30); 4/10 (9–5).
• Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier offers up to 80 percent off retail prices at their exclusive sample sale starting tomorrow (original prices were $3,200 to $6,000). Gowns from Angel Sanchez, Anne Barge, Monique Lhuillier, Peter Langner, Jenny Lee, Rivini, Ulla Maija, and more will be marked down. Must call for appointment. Through 4/9. 110 E. 55th St., nr. Park Ave., eighth fl.; 212-319-6778; Tues. (12–8), Wed. (10–4).
• Clutches and handbags from Kooba go on sale starting today at the SSS Sample Sale. Through 4/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. and Thurs. (10–7), Wed. and Fri. (10–6).
• Meet the two designers of Marchesa, including Harvey Weinstein's really, really pretty wife, Georgina Chapman. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., fourth fl. (212-753-7300); 1–2.
• Linger at Bergdorf Goodman longer and you may also get the chance to meet London fashion designer Roland Mouret. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., third fl. (212-753-7300); 4–6.
• Original Penguin marks off men’s and women’s clothing and accessories at their online sale. Gear up for spring with the linen Shore-ly Dress for $100 (originally $165) or a pair of plaid Miss Lonely Heart Bermuda shorts for $20 (originally $160).