• Men's clothes and accessories from Raf Simons, Adam Kimmel, and Rag & Bone are up to 80 percent off at Bblessing. Through 4/19. 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 6D (212-378-8005); Fri. and Sat. (noon–7).
• The Designer Expo sample sale hits NYC, offering overstock of Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, and Smet (think L.A. Bret Michaels–esque dudewear). Hoodies, jeans, jackets, tanks, and accessories are 40 to 80 percent off retail. Also find markdowns on Rock & Republic, Juicy Couture, and True Religion. Through 4/20. 72 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Fri.–Sun. (11–8).
• Let the Benefit pros at Sephora Fifth Ave. show you how to go from drab to fab in just seconds. Book an appointment with one of these quick-change artists and learn how to instantly enhance your look! 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); noon–6.
• Normally sold at Saks Fifth Avenue, Linda Richards is offering trenches in modern neutrals and sleek rainwear in funky fabrics for 60 percent off at the warehouse sale. 209 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 505 (212-382-2257); through 4/18; Mon.–Fri. (9–6).
• Nick & Nora is moving so they're hosting a sample sale. The sale features women’s, men’s, and kids’ sleepwear and accessories (like pajamas, robes, slippers, etc.) marked down for under $50 per item. Cash only. Through 4/18. 35 W. 35th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-629-9500); Tues.–Fri. (11–6).
• Clarabella boutique kicks off spring with 15 percent off Farylrobin footwear. They’ll be serving Champagne as shoppers browse wedges, heels, and gladiators. 279 E. Houston St., nr. Clinton St. (212-979-0270); noon–5.
• Bidders, get excited! The grand opening of the Lower East Side Auction House is hosting their first auction this year today called “Everything Must Go.” Stock includes estate furniture and heirlooms imported from upstate New York and Pennsylvania. Register here for $10. 139 Norfolk St., nr. Rivington St. (646-478-7689); 4 p.m..
• Owl's Lab will be hosting Rebecca Minkoff, who will debut her entire spring/summer handbag line (more than 30 new styles and colors). Owl's Lab, 20 E. 12th St., nr. University Pl. (212-633-2672); noon–6.
• Josie Maran Cosmetics ushers in spring with new, organic wildflower lip and powder palettes. These products hit shelves today! Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); noon–6.
• Sodafine is having a sidewalk sale this Saturday, marking down items from Popomomo, SDN, and Dear Birthday lines. Also, all remaining fall apparel will be 50 percent off. 119 Grand St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-230-3060); noon–7.
• The Cast’s spring and summer sample sale is one day only this weekend. Stop by to pick up pants, vests, and leather jackets at reduced prices as well as accessories from Black Sheep & Prodigal Sons. 119 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St., lower level (212-228-2020); noon–8.
• The Upper West Side isn't normally a hot spot for designer shopping, but BOC is slashing prices on Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Barbara Bui by 50 to 80 percent; a 3.1 Phillip Lim coat is now $220. 491 Columbus Ave., nr. 83rd St. (212-362-5405); 4/17–4/19 (noon–8).
• Spa Week ends today! Spas around the city mark down beauty treatments like facials, waxes, massages, and more to only $50 per treatment, which means you can save up to 75 percent regular prices. Book your appointment online now. Through 4/20.