• Men's clothes and accessories from Raf Simons, Adam Kimmel, and Rag & Bone are up to 80 percent off at Bblessing. Through 4/19. 5 Crosby St., nr. Grand St., Ste. 6D (212-378-8005); Fri. and Sat. (noon–7).
• The Designer Expo sample sale hits NYC, offering overstock of Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, and Smet (think L.A. Bret Michaels–esque dudewear). Hoodies, jeans, jackets, tanks, and accessories are 40 to 80 percent off retail. Also find markdowns on Rock & Republic, Juicy Couture, and True Religion. Through 4/20. 72 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; Fri.–Sun. (11–8).
• Let the Benefit pros at Sephora Fifth Ave. show you how to go from drab to fab in just seconds. Book an appointment with one of these quick-change artists and learn how to instantly enhance your look! 597 Fifth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-980-6534); noon–6.
• Normally sold at Saks Fifth Avenue, Linda Richards is offering trenches in modern neutrals and sleek rainwear in funky fabrics for 60 percent off at the warehouse sale. 209 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 505 (212-382-2257); through 4/18; Mon.–Fri. (9–6).
• Nick & Nora is moving so they're hosting a sample sale. The sale features women’s, men’s, and kids’ sleepwear and accessories (like pajamas, robes, slippers, etc.) marked down for under $50 per item. Cash only. Through 4/18. 35 W. 35th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-629-9500); Tues.–Fri. (11–6).
• Clarabella boutique kicks off spring with 15 percent off Farylrobin footwear. They’ll be serving Champagne as shoppers browse wedges, heels, and gladiators. 279 E. Houston St., nr. Clinton St. (212-979-0270); noon–5.
• Bidders, get excited! The grand opening of the Lower East Side Auction House is hosting their first auction this year today called “Everything Must Go.” Stock includes estate furniture and heirlooms imported from upstate New York and Pennsylvania. Register here for $10. 139 Norfolk St., nr. Rivington St. (646-478-7689); 4 p.m..
• Owl's Lab will be hosting Rebecca Minkoff, who will debut her entire spring/summer handbag line (more than 30 new styles and colors). Owl's Lab, 20 E. 12th St., nr. University Pl. (212-633-2672); noon–6.
• Josie Maran Cosmetics ushers in spring with new, organic wildflower lip and powder palettes. These products hit shelves today! Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); noon–6.
• Sodafine is having a sidewalk sale this Saturday, marking down items from Popomomo, SDN, and Dear Birthday lines. Also, all remaining fall apparel will be 50 percent off. 119 Grand St., nr. Berry St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-230-3060); noon–7.
• The Cast’s spring and summer sample sale is one day only this weekend. Stop by to pick up pants, vests, and leather jackets at reduced prices as well as accessories from Black Sheep & Prodigal Sons. 119 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St., lower level (212-228-2020); noon–8.
• The Upper West Side isn't normally a hot spot for designer shopping, but BOC is slashing prices on Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, and Barbara Bui by 50 to 80 percent; a 3.1 Phillip Lim coat is now $220. 491 Columbus Ave., nr. 83rd St. (212-362-5405); 4/17–4/19 (noon–8).
• Spa Week ends today! Spas around the city mark down beauty treatments like facials, waxes, massages, and more to only $50 per treatment, which means you can save up to 75 percent regular prices. Book your appointment online now. Through 4/20.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.